Bryce Callahan at "full speed"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Personally, I'm glad we play him twice a year. I think he will get beat like a drum in both games. He lacks the speed to keep up with Hamler, the fluidity to follow Jeudy, or the size to compete with Sutton.

I'll be surprised if Harris is in the top 5 for CBs this year, and by top 5 I mean of those in the AFC West.
    I think CHJr will be effective if the defense plays to his skills and not asks him to do things he is not as strong at.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
      I think CHJr will be effective if the defense plays to his skills and not asks him to do things he is not as strong at.
      and he is playing in a pretty stacked D, so he won't be asked to do as much... I bet he has a decent year.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        and he is playing in a pretty stacked D, so he won't be asked to do as much... I bet he has a decent year.
        They definitely have the players to allow CHjr to play to his strengths.

Question is will coaches run that defense and will player health allow them to keep running it.

We can all hope they put CHJr on Hamlin in a zone defense scheme. Lock will have a field day. Me personally I plan to be prepared for opponent doing the most difficult thing to overcome but be prepared for the easy thing. We play them twice so many do not expose the easy things the first game if possible :thumb:
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
        X