This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos on television

Have a friend in KC who is trying to find a way for her dad to watch Denver Bronco games at home (to avoid crowds at the bar). Anything short of NFL Sunday Ticket as that is not an option. Thanks!
    Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

You can’t even watch out of market games on the NFL’s app. Outside of Sunday Ticket, there probably isn’t a legal way to watch the games that aren’t aired in the local market.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

There are ways but we can not discuss them on an official NFL franchise forum. Soon as I found out how easy it is I dumped Direct TV and their monopoly over priced Sunday Ticket. Save good amounts of money with no satellite/cable bill.

No I will not even discuss in PMs. Need to respect the forums.

You know there is a thing called the internet. It has amazing amounts of information.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
        There are ways but we can not discuss them on an official NFL franchise forum. Soon as I found out how easy it is I dumped Direct TV and their monopoly over priced Sunday Ticket. Save good amounts of money with no satellite/cable bill.

You know there is a thing called the internet. It has amazing amounts of information.
        Thank you for respecting the rules.

You're as subtle as I am.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

This,

There's always a way

Comment

getting a chromecast changed my life
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

As an early x-mas/birthday gift, buy/fundraise the NFL Sunday Ticket for him?

Comment

I choose to legally pay for Sunday ticket. Sure the cost of directv the remainder of the year is super steep and annoying but it’s worth it for the Broncos and to influence my children to be fans.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X