X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
    Pro football isn't like regular jobs. NFL players have negotiations and contracts. If a player lives up to the terms of the contract I sure won't judge any player for making a personal decision.

I'm not sure the 1% death rate is the only thing we should consider. It seems like some think 1% is just a number. Out of the 100 people or so on the Bronco sideline, who specifically do you think should die? Let's pick a real person and not just some number.

What if a player has a pregnant wife? Should he be at his child's birth and if so, how long does he have to isolate first?

But 1% death rate is only one factor. What about the 19% that get COVID and don't die but have other very serious conditions because of it?

Look at a video of the Bronco sidelines. After you've picked the one person on that sideline that dies, now pick 19 more people on that same sideline that will have any of these conditions. Who gets a stroke? Who loses cognitive function? Please be specific with your choices.

Excellent post! I'm thinking there's a strong possibility you're a medical doctor.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    How about, He is a well educated Clown with a Masters degree?????
    I don't care for the guy, I kinda try to ignore him.
    Highly educated clowns, morons, idiots, losers, jerks, parasites and tainted politicians are a dime a dozen in America.

It's somewhat difficult to ignore them because they're everywhere but I've gotten much better at it the past three and a half years.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Well, that would settle it scientifically forever, wouldn't it?
    Scientifically? Since when do personality judgement polls fall under the science category?

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Crabtree, is that you?
    Buahahahhaa

Leave a comment:

• duhyaj
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    I bet most people who have had to work this whole time wish they could tell their company that they don't want to work and would love to take the year off.

I imagine these players who can't be bothered to work won't be going outside for the next 12 months then, no restaurants, bars, beaches, parks, gyms, etc........ or interacting with anyone.

They can hide behind that pathetic excuse as much as they want. Anyone with half a brain can see it for what it is, laziness.
    Sometimes I agree with what you are saying... like an example, I had 17 blood clots in my right lung and 22 in my left lung, the third time I had clots in total... I got a month off and I had to go back to work because lives depended on it. Then I see people that play a game for millions get a single clot and they get the proper 6-9 month recovery and it sucks and makes me wish I was them lol.

But I can tell you if I had the money/job to say I am going to put my family first, and forego work in this time, then I would. But I don't live like that so I have to work and take the same risk ans 90 percent of us that do. So it sucks seeing these guys do it, but I would probably as well if I were in their shoes and not having to wrory about it like us everyday guys adn gals.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    I can go with this...

So to recap..

Richard Sherman is a loud mouthed, yet well educated, Clown!

Hey rich S, you mad bro?
    Crabtree, is that you?

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I can go with this...

So to recap..

Richard Sherman is a loud mouthed, yet well educated, Clown!

Hey rich S, you mad bro?

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
    I totally agree. Sherman is a clown. Someone should create a poll...is he or isn't he?
    Well, that would settle it scientifically forever, wouldn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    While NYC reported 0 deaths yesterday for the first time in 4 months,,,
    Phoenix, Texas counties order morgue trucks in latest grim sign of rising COVID-19 rates.
    20 hrs ago
    Morgue trucks are being ordered by Texas counties and Phoenix, Arizona, as the skyrocketing number of COVID-19 cases in the states move into the next chilling phase: an overwhelming death toll.

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    Pro football isn't like regular jobs. NFL players have negotiations and contracts. If a player lives up to the terms of the contract I sure won't judge any player for making a personal decision.

I'm not sure the 1% death rate is the only thing we should consider. It seems like some think 1% is just a number. Out of the 100 people or so on the Bronco sideline, who specifically do you think should die? Let's pick a real person and not just some number.

What if a player has a pregnant wife? Should he be at his child's birth and if so, how long does he have to isolate first?

But 1% death rate is only one factor. What about the 19% that get COVID and don't die but have other very serious conditions because of it?

Look at a video of the Bronco sidelines. After you've picked the one person on that sideline that dies, now pick 19 more people on that same sideline that will have any of these conditions. Who gets a stroke? Who loses cognitive function? Please be specific with your choices.

Last edited by lvbronx; 07-13-2020, 12:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Well, with Sherman specifically.... he is a clown...
    I totally agree. Sherman is a clown. Someone should create a poll...is he or isn't he?

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Have you all thought about the possibility that this virus never goes away ? What then ?
    OR...this virus morphs into other, more deadly strains of COVID, just like the seasonal flu changes. So much unknown about this iceberg. How much of the tip are we seeing?

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    If you and I are tested and we are negative we dont have anything to worry about . You cant catch something I dont have . These players are going to be tested a lot . It makes zero sense to clear them for contact only to prohibit them from shaking hands or jersey swap as soon as the game ends .
    I think it’s been well demonstrated that the testing isn’t always reliable.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    If you and I are tested and we are negative we dont have anything to worry about . You cant catch something I dont have . These players are going to be tested a lot . It makes zero sense to clear them for contact only to prohibit them from shaking hands or jersey swap as soon as the game ends .
    I agree, the problem with this way of thinking is it involves common sense, something many people in positions of power seem to lack.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X