replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Hi Sam, hows it going
    Good and you, Bro?

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I feel like the nfl is going to force the broncos to play this game because they have put themselves in a box and in particular with the broncos schedule being altered a lot already. At this point if I were the broncos I would refuse to play this game and force the leagues hand
    Then they’d make us forfeit for refusing to play.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post

That's what happens when you draft a guy named Hamler; gotta expect he'll have hamstring problems.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    I feel like the nfl is going to force the broncos to play this game because they have put themselves in a box and in particular with the broncos schedule being altered a lot already. At this point if I were the broncos I would refuse to play this game and force the leagues hand
    And send them a pack of Kraft cheese!

The problem has always been the friendship between Goodell and Kraft which has resulted in the League essentially mollycoddling the P*nsies, very light slaps on the hand for multiple cheating scandals and now upturning the schedule to accommodate them. Goodell can't be canned soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Hi Sam, hows it going

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    KLIS:

"The New England Patriots have cancelled practice Friday after there was one positive COVID-19 test, and possibly two, within the team, according to multiple reports out of Boston and New England."

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...b-602ccbf7d32a

Additional KLIS tweets:

From league: “No change to the game’s status. Will let you know if anything changes.”
    Yes that’s been reported before

Melvin Gordon sent home as precaution as he was feeling ill. Told it was NOT COVID related. He has tested negative for virus. Fangio said Jeremy Cox would be called up from practice squad if Melvin Gordon can't play because of illness.

Fangio on Zoom: Broncos proceeding as if NE game for Sunday is on. Flying out tomorrow. “Anything that happens otherwise will happen when it happens.”

Fangio on Lock listed as questionable even though he was full participant in 3 practices this week: "They took away probable (from injury report). So we're listing him as questionable."

Jeremiah Attaochu and KJ Hamler are OUT. Lock, Fant, Gordon are questionable. Put Lock on the probable side of questionable with Gordon leaning on doubtful side of questionable. Fant will be gametime decision, so right at 50-50. Mike Purcell (knee) also questionable.
    That's what happens when you draft a guy named Hamler; gotta expect he'll have hamstring problems.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post

Why won't it happen? At this point it seems like the game will go ahead as scheduled. From what I've read it was someone in the organization (which likely means not a player) that tested positive. It could be someone who has no interaction with players that tested positive, but they have to shut the facility regardless.

I could be very wrong, but I think the game will go ahead as planned.
    When a player, coach or staff member from Denver, who makes the trip to NE (aka Covid-town), tests positive, it will be a result of this game which the Pats should have forfeited last Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Damn right they should forfeit.. they already caused half a dozen teams schedule to change while nothing changed for them

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Pats have two more positive cases today smh. They should have to forfeit.
    The league tried to force it and then this happened.....

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Yep. Forfeit-19

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Pats have two more positive cases today smh. They should have to forfeit.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post

didnt the league say players would be pulled showing any covid symptoms which basically means if you have the sniffles you're out?

time to and things over to Lindsay a week early. Gordons going to be side lined anyways because of the DUI next week.
    Vic said in the final injury presser the Gordon's illness has nothing to do with Covid and is under control by a doctor.

Pretty sure the NFL does not care about sniffles if there is a medical doctor saying it is not Covid. The NFL only cares about positive and negative Covid tests.

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    KLIS:

"The New England Patriots have cancelled practice Friday after there was one positive COVID-19 test, and possibly two, within the team, according to multiple reports out of Boston and New England."

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...b-602ccbf7d32a

Additional KLIS tweets:

From league: “No change to the game’s status. Will let you know if anything changes.”
    Yes that’s been reported before

Melvin Gordon sent home as precaution as he was feeling ill. Told it was NOT COVID related. He has tested negative for virus. Fangio said Jeremy Cox would be called up from practice squad if Melvin Gordon can't play because of illness.

Fangio on Zoom: Broncos proceeding as if NE game for Sunday is on. Flying out tomorrow. “Anything that happens otherwise will happen when it happens.”

Fangio on Lock listed as questionable even though he was full participant in 3 practices this week: "They took away probable (from injury report). So we're listing him as questionable."

Jeremiah Attaochu and KJ Hamler are OUT. Lock, Fant, Gordon are questionable. Put Lock on the probable side of questionable with Gordon leaning on doubtful side of questionable. Fant will be gametime decision, so right at 50-50. Mike Purcell (knee) also questionable.
    didnt the league say players would be pulled showing any covid symptoms which basically means if you have the sniffles you're out?

time to hand things over to Lindsay a week early. Gordons going to be side lined anyways because of the DUI next week.
    Last edited by rst08tierney; 10-16-2020, 06:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

To Be The Best You Have To Beat The Best So Let's Roll
    I'm cool with that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X