X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    The player that is returning for The Pats that hurts us the most is Gilmore. Newton, maybe for some, but Gilmore was the D player of the year, and has been elite for years.
    To Be The Best You Have To Beat The Best So Let's Roll

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    The player that is returning for The Pats that hurts us the most is Gilmore. Newton, maybe for some, but Gilmore was the D player of the year, and has been elite for years.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Strange that Gordon was sent home with an illness. Covid symptoms are pretty much the same as almost every illness but they were adamant it wasn’t covid related. Food poisoning maybe?
    Hangover.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Strange that Gordon was sent home with an illness. Covid symptoms are pretty much the same as almost every illness but they were adamant it wasn’t covid related. Food poisoning maybe?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    KLIS:

"The New England Patriots have cancelled practice Friday after there was one positive COVID-19 test, and possibly two, within the team, according to multiple reports out of Boston and New England."

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...b-602ccbf7d32a

Additional KLIS tweets:

From league: “No change to the game’s status. Will let you know if anything changes.”
    Yes that’s been reported before

Melvin Gordon sent home as precaution as he was feeling ill. Told it was NOT COVID related. He has tested negative for virus. Fangio said Jeremy Cox would be called up from practice squad if Melvin Gordon can't play because of illness.

Fangio on Zoom: Broncos proceeding as if NE game for Sunday is on. Flying out tomorrow. “Anything that happens otherwise will happen when it happens.”

Fangio on Lock listed as questionable even though he was full participant in 3 practices this week: "They took away probable (from injury report). So we're listing him as questionable."

Jeremiah Attaochu and KJ Hamler are OUT. Lock, Fant, Gordon are questionable. Put Lock on the probable side of questionable with Gordon leaning on doubtful side of questionable. Fant will be gametime decision, so right at 50-50. Mike Purcell (knee) also questionable.
    He was just getting over a case of goofiness.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    KLIS:

"The New England Patriots have cancelled practice Friday after there was one positive COVID-19 test, and possibly two, within the team, according to multiple reports out of Boston and New England."

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...b-602ccbf7d32a

Additional KLIS tweets:

From league: “No change to the game’s status. Will let you know if anything changes.”
    Yes that’s been reported before

Melvin Gordon sent home as precaution as he was feeling ill. Told it was NOT COVID related. He has tested negative for virus. Fangio said Jeremy Cox would be called up from practice squad if Melvin Gordon can't play because of illness.

Fangio on Zoom: Broncos proceeding as if NE game for Sunday is on. Flying out tomorrow. “Anything that happens otherwise will happen when it happens.”

Fangio on Lock listed as questionable even though he was full participant in 3 practices this week: "They took away probable (from injury report). So we're listing him as questionable."

Jeremiah Attaochu and KJ Hamler are OUT. Lock, Fant, Gordon are questionable. Put Lock on the probable side of questionable with Gordon leaning on doubtful side of questionable. Fant will be gametime decision, so right at 50-50. Mike Purcell (knee) also questionable.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Maybe they should readjust the plan. Soon as you hit 12 games, you wait to see if everyone catches up before you continue......

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    According to Adam Schefter one hour ago, the Broncos players have been told they'll be playing this game, and the NFL has had no discussion about moving or cancelling the game.
    This is just a clown show at this point. No doubt in my mind they will have another positive test between now and the game. I wonder what they’d do if they have a positive the day of the game

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    According to Adam Schefter one hour ago, the Broncos players have been told they'll be playing this game, and the NFL has had no discussion about moving or cancelling the game.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    So Le’veon Bell has to be negative for 5 days before joining the Chiefs, but the P*ts can play a game 48 hours after a positive from a player?

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied

New report just came out saying they’re planning to put James Ferentz on the covid list. He was listed as a DNP on their projected injury report for Wednesday but practiced Thursday which is odd. They’re also awaiting a second confirmation which is likely the team personnel or could be Ferentz himself.
    Well if it's Ferentz, that pretty much puts their whole offense at risk, and changes the equation quite a bit. I still think the game happens. At some point the NFL needs to either make these teams play, or make them start forfeiting games.

On the flip side, if Denver doesn't play this week, maybe they're playing KC with a very healthy roster that includes several players that have healed.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post

Why won't it happen? At this point it seems like the game will go ahead as scheduled. From what I've read it was someone in the organization (which likely means not a player) that tested positive. It could be someone who has no interaction with players that tested positive, but they have to shut the facility regardless.

I could be very wrong, but I think the game will go ahead as planned.
    New report just came out saying they’re planning to put James Ferentz on the covid list. He was listed as a DNP on their projected injury report for Wednesday but practiced Thursday which is odd. They’re also awaiting a second confirmation which is likely the team personnel or could be Ferentz himself but I imagine if the plan is to put on the covid list he has a confirmed positive.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-covid-19-test

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    I mean we have to get essentially a 2 week bye right? There’s no way they let this game happen and it’s too late to make any schedule changes for this week. During the absurd schedule changes last time they removed the bye week flexibility from both teams so it’s either add a few weeks to the season and everyone gets an extra bye or make them forfeit.
    Why won't it happen? At this point it seems like the game will go ahead as scheduled. From what I've read it was someone in the organization (which likely means not a player) that tested positive. It could be someone who has no interaction with players that tested positive, but they have to shut the facility regardless.

I could be very wrong, but I think the game will go ahead as planned.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I mean we have to get essentially a 2 week bye right? There’s no way they let this game happen and it’s too late to make any schedule changes for this week. During the absurd schedule changes last time they removed the bye week flexibility from both teams so it’s either add a few weeks to the season and everyone gets an extra bye or make them forfeit.

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    replied
    Originally posted by Mel B. View Post

My previous comments. And now I double...no I triple these thoughts!!!

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...d-to-mnf/page4
    Agreed. The players need to take a stand at this point for their safety. Pats* keep breaking protocols and they are rewarded for it. Other teams have to suffer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X