No announcement yet.

Season in jeopardy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-4 Rastic , thank you . Broncos Country we are sooooo close to opening day . I'm feeling like a kid a week before Christmas lol. Hoping for a good healthy , injury free season .......and through the playoffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
      It pretty much time to move forward.
      (Get over it, enjoy life)
      based on what? I am in an area here in Canada which is widely seen as being much further ahead than most areas. Even here we have a ways to go.

Comment

• So it looks like the Season is a Go I cannot wait !! Oh Yaaaaa DB4L !!

Comment

• So glad I was wrong.
          sigpic

Comment

• I have seen a couple shows talk about the measures the NFL is going to to not only track the players and people directly working with them (coaches and trainers) but it sounds like they tracking some of the media people associated with the teams. I hope media associated with the networks also buys into this.

When someone tests positive there will be tracking data like no where else in the world.

Obviously the NFL is pushing forward because of money. They also putting more resources into tracking and testing than anything we have seen up until now. The world will learn from this.

The fans get entertained.

The season moving forward has been a no brainier to me on these points alone.
            Last edited by Hadez; 09-13-2020, 07:35 PM.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
              I have seen a couple shows talk about the measures the NFL is going to to not only track the players and people directly working with them (coaches and trainers) but it sounds like they tracking some of the media people associated with the teams. I hope media associated with the networks also buys into this.

When someone tests positive there will be tracking data like no where else in the world.

Obviously the NFL is pushing forward because of money. They also putting more resources into tracking and testing than anything we have seen up until now. The world will learn from this.

The fans get entertained.

The season moving forward has been a no brainier to me on these points alone.
              I’m starting to be hopeful that more and more fans will be allowed to return to games by seasons end.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                I’m starting to be hopeful that more and more fans will be allowed to return to games by seasons end.
                I think that is plausible. There were already some fans in the stands in a couple games. I was actually a bit surprised by the Chiefs game.

Broncos will start having limited fans in the stands starting week 3 - with other teams doing something similar.

I don't really have any expectations - maybe more optimism than anything. Here's hoping we can slowly get back to normal.
                sigpic

Comment

• After last night, I won't be upset if the season is cancelled. I see nothing but disappointment again this year.

Comment

• Anyone hear about any positive tests after week 1 games?
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                      Anyone hear about any positive tests after week 1 games?
                      If there was any transmission, it may take a while before being detected by testing.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Here we go, Let's see how the NFL handles this. I hope they have good protocols in place so no games are affected.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...aign=editorial

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                          Here we go, Let's see how the NFL handles this. I hope they have good protocols in place so no games are affected.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...aign=editorial
                          At the rate injuries are happening, I doubt it's COVID that stops the season, but no players left to play. They will need to start using replacement players like Footsteps Falco and Danny Bateman......

Comment

• This was gong to happen....now time to see how it is handled.

They are lucky of the 8 only 3 were players.

Not sure how a team would field a full team the next week if 8+ more players tested positive.

We have lost a lot of DL and it is starting to affect the team...and that has happened over the course of multiple weeks...imagine if it all happened in 1 week.

Comment

• I honestly thought baseball was going to cancel the season after the Marlins outbreak, but they remained calm, smart and now we're in the playoffs.

Comment

• Titans/Steelers rescheduled.

Comment

Working...
                                X