Season in jeopardy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Here we go, Let's see how the NFL handles this. I hope they have good protocols in place so no games are affected.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...aign=editorial
    Put the whole Titans team on the IR.

Comment

Titans/Steelers rescheduled.
      Put back just a day or two.

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) Tweeted:
      The #Steelers and #Titans will play either Monday or Tuesday, source said. So, being postponed, but not for very long. https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/...948042752?s=20

Comment

• https://www.nfl.com/news/fourth-tita...kings-positive
        Both Tennessee and Minnesota will continue to operate away from team facilities Wednesday. Minnesota will reopen its facility on Thursday with more significant protocols in place, including point-of-care tests before entering the building.

The Titans placed long snapper Beau Brinkley and nose tackle DaQuan Jones on the reserve/COVID-19 list Tuesday, along with practice squad tight end Tommy Hudson, according to the league's transaction wire.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Are the broncos in any danger of covid as we played them 2 weeks ago?
          Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
            Are the broncos in any danger of covid as we played them 2 weeks ago?
            Not likely since the Broncos have clearly been passing the tests since then.
            You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Titans/Steelers postponed until later in season as 2 more Titans players tested positive yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                Not likely since the Broncos have clearly been passing the tests since then.
                Sometimes it takes around two weeks after exposure before certain tests can detect COVID-19. Denver played Tennessee two weeks ago Monday.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
                  Are the broncos in any danger of covid as we played them 2 weeks ago?
                  14 days is a pretty widely accepted time for someone to be tested negative multiple times and not have it. Some places require less.

There are extreme cases of it taking as long as 27 days to show up. That is an outlier case which gets removed from most analysis as far as I can tell.

All we know for sure if people get tested regularly in the NFL so if something comes up it will be known asap.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• 5 more Titans since yesterday and Cam Newton today.

Comment

• Chiefs backup QB tests positive.

Comment

Chiefs backup QB tests positive.
                        My bad....PS QB

Comment

My bad....PS QB
                          Doesn't make any difference. They all practice together.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• at this rate with cam now (and you know there's more) I would expect the season to be over my mid November.

the nba did things right but its impossible for the nfl to follow due to logistics.

Comment

Chiefs backup QB tests positive.
                              With positive tests on both sides now, this game is quite vulnerable.

Yes, NBA and The NHL did it the best way possible, in bubbles. And they both succeeded. Not saying it works for all sports, but those two entities pretty much nailed it.
                              Last edited by CanDB; 10-03-2020, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                With positive tests on both sides now, this game is quite vulnerable.

Yes, NBA and The NHL did it the best way possible, in bubbles. And they both succeeded. Not saying it works for all sports, but those two entities pretty much nailed it.
                                It's been postponed. The NFL is currently saying what it initially did with the Titans-Steelers game, that it will be played just a day or so later than scheduled, but we all know what happened in that case.

Comment

Working...
                                X