Season in jeopardy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This covid is awful
    Last edited by Capt. Jack; 10-16-2020, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• *Patriots with another positive test today and waiting on another result

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        *Patriots with another positive test today and waiting on another result
        Good lord, can’t wait to see how many schedule changes this will cause

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
          *Patriots with another positive test today and waiting on another result
          Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

This was completely predictable which is why the grand schedule reshuffle was insane to begin with since another reschedule would be required. P*ts needed to forfeit or reschedule to January and delay the playoffs by a week or two if necessary.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

I know right Unreal .....

Comment

• I think it has to be like baseball games that get rained out, they make them up at a later date whenever it's convenient.
              At the end of the season there has to be a couple weeks where they can makeup games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel B. View Post

No way I'm suiting up against the Pats if I'm a Broncos player. The game should be postponed rather than putting our players at risk. The next thing you know is our players will start testing positive after playing the Pats and we'll be shutting down shop.

My previous comments. And now I double...no I triple these thoughts!!!

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...d-to-mnf/page4

Comment

• With the Way our Season is going anyways Time to Just Shut It All Down and Move on to 2021. Maybe by then Denver can win it's first few and not be in the hole 0-4 or 0-3 LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel B. View Post

My previous comments. And now I double...no I triple these thoughts!!!

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...d-to-mnf/page4
                    Agreed. The players need to take a stand at this point for their safety. Pats* keep breaking protocols and they are rewarded for it. Other teams have to suffer.

Comment

• I mean we have to get essentially a 2 week bye right? There’s no way they let this game happen and it’s too late to make any schedule changes for this week. During the absurd schedule changes last time they removed the bye week flexibility from both teams so it’s either add a few weeks to the season and everyone gets an extra bye or make them forfeit.

Comment

I mean we have to get essentially a 2 week bye right? There’s no way they let this game happen and it’s too late to make any schedule changes for this week. During the absurd schedule changes last time they removed the bye week flexibility from both teams so it’s either add a few weeks to the season and everyone gets an extra bye or make them forfeit.
                        Why won't it happen? At this point it seems like the game will go ahead as scheduled. From what I've read it was someone in the organization (which likely means not a player) that tested positive. It could be someone who has no interaction with players that tested positive, but they have to shut the facility regardless.

I could be very wrong, but I think the game will go ahead as planned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post

Why won't it happen? At this point it seems like the game will go ahead as scheduled. From what I've read it was someone in the organization (which likely means not a player) that tested positive. It could be someone who has no interaction with players that tested positive, but they have to shut the facility regardless.

I could be very wrong, but I think the game will go ahead as planned.
                          New report just came out saying they’re planning to put James Ferentz on the covid list. He was listed as a DNP on their projected injury report for Wednesday but practiced Thursday which is odd. They’re also awaiting a second confirmation which is likely the team personnel or could be Ferentz himself but I imagine if the plan is to put on the covid list he has a confirmed positive.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-covid-19-test

Comment

New report just came out saying they’re planning to put James Ferentz on the covid list. He was listed as a DNP on their projected injury report for Wednesday but practiced Thursday which is odd. They’re also awaiting a second confirmation which is likely the team personnel or could be Ferentz himself.
                            Well if it's Ferentz, that pretty much puts their whole offense at risk, and changes the equation quite a bit. I still think the game happens. At some point the NFL needs to either make these teams play, or make them start forfeiting games.

On the flip side, if Denver doesn't play this week, maybe they're playing KC with a very healthy roster that includes several players that have healed.

Comment

• So Le’veon Bell has to be negative for 5 days before joining the Chiefs, but the P*ts can play a game 48 hours after a positive from a player?

Comment

• According to Adam Schefter one hour ago, the Broncos players have been told they'll be playing this game, and the NFL has had no discussion about moving or cancelling the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X