No announcement yet.

Season in jeopardy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like the nfl is going to force the broncos to play this game because they have put themselves in a box and in particular with the broncos schedule being altered a lot already. At this point if I were the broncos I would refuse to play this game and force the leagues hand
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post

Why won't it happen? At this point it seems like the game will go ahead as scheduled. From what I've read it was someone in the organization (which likely means not a player) that tested positive. It could be someone who has no interaction with players that tested positive, but they have to shut the facility regardless.

I could be very wrong, but I think the game will go ahead as planned.
      When a player, coach or staff member from Denver, who makes the trip to NE (aka Covid-town), tests positive, it will be a result of this game which the Pats should have forfeited last Sunday.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
        KLIS:

"The New England Patriots have cancelled practice Friday after there was one positive COVID-19 test, and possibly two, within the team, according to multiple reports out of Boston and New England."

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...b-602ccbf7d32a

Additional KLIS tweets:

From league: “No change to the game’s status. Will let you know if anything changes.”
        Yes that’s been reported before

Melvin Gordon sent home as precaution as he was feeling ill. Told it was NOT COVID related. He has tested negative for virus. Fangio said Jeremy Cox would be called up from practice squad if Melvin Gordon can't play because of illness.

Fangio on Zoom: Broncos proceeding as if NE game for Sunday is on. Flying out tomorrow. “Anything that happens otherwise will happen when it happens.”

Fangio on Lock listed as questionable even though he was full participant in 3 practices this week: "They took away probable (from injury report). So we're listing him as questionable."

Jeremiah Attaochu and KJ Hamler are OUT. Lock, Fant, Gordon are questionable. Put Lock on the probable side of questionable with Gordon leaning on doubtful side of questionable. Fant will be gametime decision, so right at 50-50. Mike Purcell (knee) also questionable.
        That's what happens when you draft a guy named Hamler; gotta expect he'll have hamstring problems.

Comment

• Hi Sam, hows it going
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
            I feel like the nfl is going to force the broncos to play this game because they have put themselves in a box and in particular with the broncos schedule being altered a lot already. At this point if I were the broncos I would refuse to play this game and force the leagues hand
            And send them a pack of Kraft cheese!

The problem has always been the friendship between Goodell and Kraft which has resulted in the League essentially mollycoddling the P*nsies, very light slaps on the hand for multiple cheating scandals and now upturning the schedule to accommodate them. Goodell can't be canned soon enough.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

That's what happens when you draft a guy named Hamler; gotta expect he'll have hamstring problems.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

I feel like the nfl is going to force the broncos to play this game because they have put themselves in a box and in particular with the broncos schedule being altered a lot already. At this point if I were the broncos I would refuse to play this game and force the leagues hand
                Then they’d make us forfeit for refusing to play.

Comment

Hi Sam, hows it going
                  Good and you, Bro?

Comment

• I'm good sam, sorry but I haven't figured out how to quote on mobile yet
                    sigpic

Comment

• Sam you know I have much respect for you and I love you as a broncos brother and maybe tonight I'm feeling good haha
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm good sam, sorry but I haven't figured out how to quote on mobile yet
                        saulgoodman

Comment

Sam you know I have much respect for you and I love you as a broncos brother and maybe tonight I'm feeling good haha
                          Atta boy!

Comment

• I just gonna say this right now, but I can't think of anybody I'd rather have drink with during a game than sam and my bud AZ
                            sigpic

Comment

I just gonna say this right now, but I can't think of anybody I'd rather have drink with during a game than sam and my bud AZ
                              Does Sam even drink?

Comment

• Oh hell yeah!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X