Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    With the Way our Season is going anyways Time to Just Shut It All Down and Move on to 2021. Maybe by then Denver can win it's first few and not be in the hole 0-4 or 0-3 LOL

Leave a comment:

• Mel B.
    replied
    Originally posted by Mel B. View Post

No way I'm suiting up against the Pats if I'm a Broncos player. The game should be postponed rather than putting our players at risk. The next thing you know is our players will start testing positive after playing the Pats and we'll be shutting down shop.

My previous comments. And now I double...no I triple these thoughts!!!

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...d-to-mnf/page4

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    I think it has to be like baseball games that get rained out, they make them up at a later date whenever it's convenient.
    At the end of the season there has to be a couple weeks where they can makeup games.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

Good lord, can’t wait to see how many schedule changes this will cause
    I know right Unreal .....

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    *Patriots with another positive test today and waiting on another result
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

This was completely predictable which is why the grand schedule reshuffle was insane to begin with since another reschedule would be required. P*ts needed to forfeit or reschedule to January and delay the playoffs by a week or two if necessary.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    This covid is awful
    Last edited by Capt. Jack; 10-16-2020, 05:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    replied
    Colts shut down their facility. https://www.nfl.com/news/colts-close...covid-19-tests

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    The Raiders could dethrone the Chiefs?
    At least they proved they are beatable.

Leave a comment:

• Dotst
    replied
    How the hell do they manage to sign all these players? Are they just printing money at this point

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Thats Nuts! If the Chiefs repeat that would be disgusting.

Leave a comment:

• RockWarrior84
    replied
    Season is shot but can develop young guys. I just hope we are not wasting millers time with a throw away year. I am hopeful with the fact mostly healthy we stayed toe to toe with Titans and Steelers. The SB team this year is who stays the healthiest and not necessarily the overall best.

Leave a comment:

• GiddyupGetEm
    replied
    LeVeon Bell just signed with KC. So safe to say MANY SEASONS are in jeopardy for the Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I don't know about any of you folks, but does it seem like we haven't played for a very long time....even though we had an unplanned bye? Does it just seem slow, and at times, out of whack, given the upbeat feeling coming into the season, then the injuries, the pandemic, the lack of victories, and so on? Yikes, even the Lawrence talk!!

If we get some of our guys back relatively soon, we could have a very nice mid-late season. But if I had to bet on it, I am not too confident about this week's game, which would lead to 1 and 4. We would need at least 8 and 3 to make the playoffs....at least.

Sorry for the minor rant.....it's been a few years, and like everyone else, I was hoping for a good start. Then again, a good game or two will change this feeling for sure. Maybe this weekend!
    Last edited by CanDB; 10-15-2020, 01:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X