X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco51
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

Injuries have been part of the game, a pandemic has not. It’s unlikely, but not impossible that the scenario where all of your QB’s can get infected from being around each other in the film room. Then what? Use the emergency QB and grab a few rejects from the trash bin. Not very entertaining to watch.

The German soccer league may have been successful, but the MLS had two entire teams have to withdraw because a majority of the players and coaches got COVID. I want football like everyone else, I just don’t want to settle for mediocre football

I remember some of us having this conversation before camp started, thinking it was highly unlikely...but here we are.

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    Local media reporting that Gordon has strep throat.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post

Or maybe they caught it from Denver's RB coach?
    The verb in your statement is in the past tense (i.e., catch, caught, has, have, had caught). Who in the Denver Broncos organization has caught COVID-19 from Curtis Modkins?

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    I'm good sam, sorry but I haven't figured out how to quote on mobile yet
    Click on the three dots next to the Like button and select the "quote" option.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Occasionally
    Only after 5 pm.........

somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post

When a player, coach or staff member from Denver, who makes the trip to NE (aka Covid-town), tests positive, it will be a result of this game which the Pats should have forfeited last Sunday.
    Or maybe they caught it from Denver's RB coach?

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    I feel like the nfl is going to force the broncos to play this game because they have put themselves in a box and in particular with the broncos schedule being altered a lot already. At this point if I were the broncos I would refuse to play this game and force the leagues hand
    The NFL is handling the Patriots the way they should be handling every team that doesn’t have an outright outbreak of the virus.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post

Does Sam even drink?
    Occasionally

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Oh hell yeah!

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    I just gonna say this right now, but I can't think of anybody I'd rather have drink with during a game than sam and my bud AZ
    Does Sam even drink?

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    I just gonna say this right now, but I can't think of anybody I'd rather have drink with during a game than sam and my bud AZ

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Sam you know I have much respect for you and I love you as a broncos brother and maybe tonight I'm feeling good haha
    Atta boy!

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    saulgoodman

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Sam you know I have much respect for you and I love you as a broncos brother and maybe tonight I'm feeling good haha

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X