DIV IV - Where the pros play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shiz View Post
    I’ve sent out many trade offers, but usually don’t hear a thing back...no declined trade, counters, nothing.
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I have been experiencing some injuries in my two leagues, but will always consider a good 2 way deal. But I am not sure I have what you want. I'll look at my roster again and see if we can make something work. But please look at my team - True North, and see if you have suggestions.
    Hey pal....sent you a league pm for consideration.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Hey pal....sent you a league pm for consideration.
      Received and replied.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiz View Post

Received and replied.
        Thx pal!

Returned a response.
        Last edited by CanDB; 10-16-2020, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

My bad I usually look at them and go to make a counter offer but I end up having a hard time finding a good value. Sam can tell you, I’ll run through a million outcomes before I accept lol

another problem is I don’t ever want to panic and give up too soon. That’s why I’m in this hole because I kept going with Baker Mayfield expecting him to turn it around. Of course once I got rid of him he starts showing some signs of life but I’m ok with my QB situation now aside from forgetting to switch Burrow and Carr this week
          I'm the same way - sometimes it pans out ... but more often than not, they don't show signs of life until I drop them
          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
            My team is currently being held together by a N95 mask, a breathalyzer test, and scotch tape. What a season!
            I had no idea how good those masks were. I was down by about 60 and thought I could still win with Allen and Henry ... not even close.... way to stay on top Elway421
            sigpic
            Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers

Comment

• Hey all! I need your feedback! A suggestion was made to move away from the trade review period of 2 days - as two people are always involved in a trade, and it is kind of on them if they are making a bad trade. If there was some sort of scheme going that seemed to be more than just a bad trade, it would be on me to veto it. This would remove the league votes option if we make the change.

If the majority is on board with the change, I'm happy to change it this season. If not, it may be something we look at before next season.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                Hey all! I need your feedback! A suggestion was made to move away from the trade review period of 2 days - as two people are always involved in a trade, and it is kind of on them if they are making a bad trade. If there was some sort of scheme going that seemed to be more than just a bad trade, it would be on me to veto it. This would remove the league votes option if we make the change.

If the majority is on board with the change, I'm happy to change it this season. If not, it may be something we look at before next season.
                I’m all for getting rid of it. I don’t think any of them have ever been vetoed.
                sigpic
                2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
                Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
                US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

• damnit shiz! your team is gonna destroy mine

I suck this year.
                  Last edited by baphamet; 10-30-2020, 08:03 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Any given Sunday!...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by taz1458 View Post

I’m all for getting rid of it. I don’t think any of them have ever been vetoed.
                      No, it hasn't. Will throw it out on the table next year, since not much response at this time.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Well I’m certainly for it!
                        sigpic

Comment

• I’ve had 6 different players lead my team in scoring the past 6 weeks. According to the recap 70% of my points came from pick ups. That doesn’t say much for my drafting lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                            Hey all! I need your feedback! A suggestion was made to move away from the trade review period of 2 days - as two people are always involved in a trade, and it is kind of on them if they are making a bad trade. If there was some sort of scheme going that seemed to be more than just a bad trade, it would be on me to veto it. This would remove the league votes option if we make the change.

There is one reason to be careful about it, if late in the season strange trades are made between a person who is no longer in the running. I would at least expect you to monitor closely. I think it would be cool if we knew what the trade proposals are and get back to you asap if we think something's up. Even within this group, I remember at least one trade that people commented on, as in, they were questioning one of the members earlier in the season.

If anything I'd prefer the following: do it the same way BUT (if you can) shorten the trade period to one day. That way we could all have a say, but we would have to be watching closely....which is fine by me. That takes the pressure off you, while improving trade time and keeping us all aboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                              I’ve had 6 different players lead my team in scoring the past 6 weeks. According to the recap 70% of my points came from pick ups. That doesn’t say much for my drafting lol
                              Yeah, you can still have a good season even if you didn't make the best picks in the draft. BroncosFaninPA is in the top four, after the draft went all bad for him ... I thought I had a good team a couple weeks ago and keep falling further down in the rankings - lol.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

There is one reason to be careful about it, if late in the season strange trades are made between a person who is no longer in the running. I would at least expect you to monitor closely. I think it would be cool if we knew what the trade proposals are and get back to you asap if we think something's up. Even within this group, I remember at least one trade that people commented on, as in, they were questioning one of the members earlier in the season.

If anything I'd prefer the following: do it the same way BUT (if you can) shorten the trade period to one day. That way we could all have a say, but we would have to be watching closely....which is fine by me. That takes the pressure off you, while improving trade time and keeping us all aboard.

One day is an option as well ....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X