DIV IV - Where the pros play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Great game Brian! I thought I had a little bit of misfortune initially, with some ailments/covid happening, but you had a fabulous week, and fully deserved a win!!! I would have had to be at my very best to even compete with you. I knew I was in for a battle based on your huge game last week.

Good luck!
    I am surprised at how some of my players did but my team has been hot lately. A couple weeks ago I didn't think I would be able to beat you... again.
    You had a good season.
    Thanks
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

It sure is a barnburner, really hope that defense swap don't cost me.

Good contest no matter the outcome
      I thought I built a powerhouse team....6 points is definitely not enough for a comfortable lead. Any given Sunday!!...or Monday...and thank you for that D swap! Still a game.
      Last edited by Shiz; 12-20-2020, 09:16 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiz View Post

Cheers buddy! I enjoyed our negotiations throughout the year, even though we didn’t make a trade happen.
        Yeah, it was a fun trying to close a deal with you. We never finalized one, but I appreciated how hard we both tried.

Next year lets make it happen!!

Comment

• Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post

I am surprised at how some of my players did but my team has been hot lately. A couple weeks ago I didn't think I would be able to beat you... again.
          You had a good season.
          Thanks
          When a team puts up over 183 points the week before you play them, you say a few extra prayers!!

Comment

Cheers buddy! I enjoyed our negotiations throughout the year, even though we didn’t make a trade happen.
            Hey pal....I might have told you, maybe in different words, but when we were scheming a multi player deal (as I recall), I felt some pressure....because if I added to your already impressive lineup the rest of the league would have been all over me!!

Comment

• Well there went my chances, congrats on the win iceman.

Switching out Baltimore defense lost me the game and a chance to win it all 😂

What the hell was I thinking?
              Last edited by BroncosFanInPA; 12-21-2020, 07:21 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Well there went my chances, congrats on the win iceman.

Switching out Baltimore defense lost me the game and a chance to win it all 😂

What the hell was I thinking?
                Great battle, your team had me sweating! Thanks Millertime, now onto the Championship!
                sigpic

Comment

• Congrats to Shiz and BrianMcFarlane who will be playing for first first and second! Congrats to CanDB and BroncosFanInPA who had a great season as well playing to see who takes third and fourth!
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                  Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                  Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                  Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

• Lol! Too bad you didn't make the title game candb, because you would be champ the way Kamara is killing it tonight....47 points 🔥
                    sigpic

Comment

• Congrats Mighty Rockies! Great game and cheers!
                      sigpic

Comment

Congrats Mighty Rockies! Great game and cheers!
                        Good game Iceman/Shiz, I thought after Adams' game last night I was done... have to give all the credit to my players especially ... all of them.
                        Never had a season where I relied on so many rookies successfully.

!
                        sigpic

Comment

Lol! Too bad you didn't make the title game candb, because you would be champ the way Kamara is killing it tonight....47 points 🔥
                          Thanks for that pal! Kamara was incredible. I picked the wrong game to lose....haha!

Originally posted by Shiz View Post
                          Congrats Mighty Rockies! Great game and cheers!
                          Great season Shiz!!!

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post

Good game Iceman/Shiz, I thought after Adams' game last night I was done... have to give all the credit to my players especially ... all of them.

!
                          Congratz Brian!

Comment

• Congratulations

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Thanks for that pal! Kamara was incredible. I picked the wrong game to lose....haha!

Great season Shiz!!!

Congratz Brian!
                              Its difficult to get things to fall right on the right week. Thanks! Wait, I think you mean the wrong game to win?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post

!
                                Congrats!

It was an interesting season
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X