Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    i didn't draft my team
    When I saw you got the back to back QB's I wondered if you were putting them in queue and it was taking from that - I know you mentioned it wasn't letting you select...

I was the opposite I was putting them in queue then didn't see where my selections were going when I was on the clock. Think I'm going with the app in the future... you have some good ones though - you'll get some good trade offers...
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
      When I saw you got the back to back QB's I wondered if you were putting them in queue and it was taking from that - I know you mentioned it wasn't letting you select...

I was the opposite I was putting them in queue then didn't see where my selections were going when I was on the clock. Think I'm going with the app in the future... you have some good ones though - you'll get some good trade offers...
      no not at first but then when i realized i wasn't gonna control anything i tried putting players in queue...yeah i guess it's not as bad as i thought it would be.

i will make do...stupid laptop ha ha!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
        no not at first but then when i realized i wasn't gonna control anything i tried putting players in queue...yeah i guess it's not as bad as i thought it would be.

i will make do...stupid laptop ha ha!
        As you know, teams win with auto-pick. Sorry though, always frustrating when those things happen.

And thanks to all members and J for making it happen!!

Comment

TD David Johnson. Take that 9th place projection

Comment

I've had sign in problems for weeks, but today is even worse. At best it shows me my leagues and then reverts back to sign in.

Anyone experiencing this lately, and what to do??

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
              TD David Johnson. Take that 9th place projection
              He surprised me. I wasn't expecting much out of him...

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              I've had sign in problems for weeks, but today is even worse. At best it shows me my leagues and then reverts back to sign in.

I haven't... but anytime I have issues with any site I switch browsers. Without switching browsers, I would delete cookies and cache.... that always sucks though, because it clears all your save passwords.

@Shiz - good luck this week. I saw what you did picking up D Harris on IR and thought why didn't I think of that?

@BroncosFanInPA - yeah, you had better draft this time than the last time it happened. I didn't understand why Shiz asked if were a 2 QB league until I saw your back to back QB picks. At least you got two of the best...
              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers

Comment

He surprised me. I wasn't expecting much out of him...

I haven't... but anytime I have issues with any site I switch browsers. Without switching browsers, I would delete cookies and cache.... that always sucks though, because it clears all your save passwords.

@Shiz - good luck this week. I saw what you did picking up D Harris on IR and thought why didn't I think of that?

@BroncosFanInPA - yeah, you had better draft this time than the last time it happened. I didn't understand why Shiz asked if were a 2 QB league until I saw your back to back QB picks. At least you got two of the best...
                Heh I figured O’Brien would force feed him the ball to try and make himself look like a genius. He didn’t but Johnson still looked good albeit slower.

Maybe that’s the key for Johnson, I have to draft him in fantasy lol

Comment

Good luck today everybody

Comment

Just to update (so as to end this request of mine), I now have access on my phone, but I had no problems signing in today on my laptop. Not sure what happened yesterday, but it was a no go.

Thx

Comment

Good luck this week all!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Good luck this week all!!
                        I'm just in the locker room now giving my guys a last pep talk. Lucky they aren't paying attention.

Comment

I'm just in the locker room now giving my guys a last pep talk. Lucky they aren't paying attention.

LoL 😂 LoL 😂

Comment

Hey Brian just curious, would you have still accepted to trade if it was for Kelce instead of Goedert?

Comment

my team is all sorts of beat up, my current RB situation makes me laugh
                              sigpic

Comment

Mahomes could be for sale
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X