• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    my team is all sorts of beat up, my current RB situation makes me laugh
    Want David Johnson?

Comment

I feel guilty about my win last week to the Manager I am Sorry. However Time To Go Get Another Win !! BTW LOL All of our Teams are Jacked up due to so many Injuries LOL One of us are losing RB's and One of us Lost a QB LOL. Unreal 2020 LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
        I feel guilty about my win last week to the Manager I am Sorry. However Time To Go Get Another Win !! BTW LOL All of our Teams are Jacked up due to so many Injuries LOL One of us are losing RB's and One of us Lost a QB LOL. Unreal 2020 LOL
        Don't worry, I'm getting used to the losses. I didn't know until game time the news about James White's parents. Couldn't even be upset about it with what happened.. - horrible... I do hope his mom is able to overcome her injuries... just so sad.
        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
          Don't worry, I'm getting used to the losses. I didn't know until game time the news about James White's parents. Couldn't even be upset about it with what happened.. - horrible... I do hope his mom is able to overcome her injuries... just so sad.
          Indeed Sad

Comment

I just picked up a RB that nobody claimed off waivers and put him in my starting lineup, how's everyone else's season going?
            sigpic

Comment

I just picked up a RB that nobody claimed off waivers and put him in my starting lineup, how's everyone else's season going?
              My team has been healthy but I’ve still started 0-2. I’m hoping getting Carr and Goedert will help right the ship. Even though I’m going with Baker yet again because he’s playing Washington.

I’ve been expecting more from Mixon but his line is just garbage. He’s more of a points by sheer volume guy anyway so hopefully he starts getting some carries on the goalline. Texans haven’t used Johnson nearly as much as a receiver as I thought they would either. And AJ Green is getting a ton of targets but isn’t catching them, hopefully that’ll reverse course soon.

Comment

I had a trade offer for you but I had to finally delete it because it would not have been approved by Sunday. I might have another one for you by Tuesday.:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  I had a trade offer for you but I had to finally delete it because it would not have been approved by Sunday. I might have another one for you by Tuesday.:thumb:
                  okay, sounds good.
                  sigpic

Comment

I feel like I won the draft with my Josh Allen pick - hopefully he continues to impress. And the sweet trade Shiz made with me for Hill, I'm hoping to get my first win today, and have Jones in the line up shortly.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers

Comment

• And Goedert hurts his ankle and is questionable to return. Just when I think I got something going

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                        And Goedert hurts his ankle and is questionable to return. Just when I think I got something going
                        That sucks as bad as benching a player who decides this will be the week they perform
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ok I’m done with Baker Mayfield, didn’t want to panic early on him but that’s 3 straight weeks where my other QBs have outperformed him.

Luckily the Colts D seems to be bailing my terrible decisions out

Comment

• As I’m scrolling through FA RBs, has anyone seen Gio Bernard’s team picture? I might pick him up just for that ridiculous mustache

Comment

• It's early but I am here to tell all that I am still looking for a good WR. I have 2 or 3 RBs up for grabs. Not Kamara or Ekeler. Maybe we can do a multiple deal.

Fun stuff!!:thumb:

Comment

• Man what a mistake playing dak over mahomes...he already has 35 at halftime.

Did I mention he could be for sale but got no response...too bad because if you want him now it will cost a lot
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X