DIV IV - Where the pros play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Man what a mistake playing dak over mahomes...he already has 35 at halftime.

Did I mention he could be for sale but got no response...too bad because if you want him now it will cost a lot
    I love my QB this season, but I'm a little surprised you didn't get any offers for Mahomes...what are you looking for?
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      As I’m scrolling through FA RBs, has anyone seen Gio Bernard’s team picture? I might pick him up just for that ridiculous mustache
      I'm gonna laugh if I see him on your roster next week...

@CanDB - Holy crap 184 points....
      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
        I love my QB this season, but I'm a little surprised you didn't get any offers for Mahomes...what are you looking for?
        Would have to be a top running back at the very least
        sigpic

Comment

• just traded my boy away to CanDB

If I wasn't so desperate I would have never done that but something needed to be done, especially after losing yet another RB.

I feel like my team is the 2020 broncos when it comes to injuries.
          sigpic

Comment

Would have to be a top running back at the very least
            good luck with that!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              good luck with that!
              Well hey it's not like I am just going to give away a guy capable of putting up 50 any given week
              sigpic

Comment

• And there goes Goedert. Man I’m struggling to find a TE. Oh well at least I won a game

Comment

Well hey it's not like I am just going to give away a guy capable of putting up 50 any given week
                  Yeah but he may also only play one drive during the championship game. I’d trade for him but I don’t have a top RB or really anything to offer lol

Comment

just traded my boy away to CanDB

If I wasn't so desperate I would have never done that but something needed to be done, especially after losing yet another RB.

I feel like my team is the 2020 broncos when it comes to injuries.
                    I think it was a good 2 way trade pal. :thumb:

Comment

• I am reading that those with Titans/Steelers should be prepared not to play them in fantasy this week. Is that what everyone else is hearing?

Comment

• https://www.nfl.com/news/fantasy-imp...s-postponement

The Week 4 game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Tennessee Titans has been postponed from its original Sunday date and could be played on Monday or Tuesday. That leaves fantasy managers with plenty of questions about what will happen with their matchups this week.

Will the stats for that game count for fantasy?

Yes. If the game is played on Monday or Tuesday – as anticipated – then the fantasy points from that game will count in your Week 4 matchup.

I have COVID roster spots in my league. Can I use them for any Steelers or Titans?

Those spots are for players who have been confirmed to test positive AND have been placed on the NFL's reserve/COVID-19 List. Until a player in this game matches that designation, those spots cannot be used.

What happens to waivers for Week 5?

The final decision on waivers will be made once a day for the game is confirmed. If the game is played on Monday, then waivers will operate as they would during a normal week. If the game is played on Tuesday, waivers will occur one day later than normal for NFL public leagues and private leagues with one-day waiver periods. Those waivers will still process before Thursday Night Football.

For private leagues with two-day or more waivers, we will message the commissioners of these leagues letting them know they should update their settings for Week 4 to one-day waivers.

When will the standings update?

If the game is played on Monday, the standings will update as usual on Tuesday morning. If the game is played on Tuesday, the standings will be updated on Wednesday morning.

As we learn more, we will update all of our channels to make sure you have the most up-to-date information.
                        Last edited by CanDB; 09-30-2020, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for posting the details, CanDB! Sort of a reminder for anyone who hasn't been on the NFL site yet. I like that they have the info up before you go into the league so no one misses seeing. I'm a little surprised the game wasn't delayed further with the Titans outbreak.
                          sigpic

Comment

• now it's being postponed all together until later in the year.

https://www.nfl.com/news/steelers-ti...onnel-test-pos
                            sigpic

Comment

now it's being postponed all together until later in the year.

https://www.nfl.com/news/steelers-ti...onnel-test-pos
                              Well...that makes for easier fantasy decisions this week, I think?? Haven't heard yet if teams will get covid backups for one game or not. Also wonder how this game will factor into any fantasy related points, if played in a separate week. That's why it makes sense that this week concludes when it usually does, and backups are allowed to fill rosters.....though backups are not usually the best of choices.

Too bad. Might get messy, unless this is the last of it.
                              Last edited by CanDB; 10-01-2020, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Well...that makes for easier fantasy decisions this week, I think?? Haven't heard yet if teams will get covid backups for one game or not. Also wonder how this game will factor into any fantasy related points, if played in a separate week. That's why it makes sense that this week concludes when it usually does, and backups are allowed to fill rosters.....though backups are not usually the best of choices.

Too bad. Might get messy, unless this is the last of it.
                                Probably not the last of it, but makes sense that it would be delayed further. The way I read it is, those players will have a bye week and without there being an IR or covid-19, players wouldn't be eligible for a reserve slot. I would think that when they do play - their points would count the same as any other week, but I guess that's going to depend when in the season it is rescheduled for.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X