No announcement yet.

DIV IV - Where the pros play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thing, some suggest that leagues add even more roster spots this year for IR/Covid, whatever. It can get tricky when you suddenly hear about a player/team getting covid at the last minute, when there are possibly no real options that benefit you.

Comment

• On my other team I added another D just before game time to replace The Pats, but after dropping a player, it would not let me edit. Bizarre! Now they are showing BYE week for The Pats/KC. This is getting messed up.

Comment

• Luckily I haven’t been effected by this COVID stuff, unfortunately I’m relying on players from the Bengals, Texans, and Browns to get me big points lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Another thing, some suggest that leagues add even more roster spots this year for IR/Covid, whatever. It can get tricky when you suddenly hear about a player/team getting covid at the last minute, when there are possibly no real options that benefit you.
          I don't have more than 1 on reserve right now, but I know others in this league may have more or maybe their spots are filling up. If enough people in this league would like there to be another 1 or 2 added to reserve, shouldn't be an issue to change. The reserve spots are only good for IR or Covid though, so it doesn't do much if the player isn't designated that way and the games are just delayed.

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          On my other team I added another D just before game time to replace The Pats, but after dropping a player, it would not let me edit. Bizarre! Now they are showing BYE week for The Pats/KC. This is getting messed up.
          I ran into that earlier today, when I was trying to move a NE player it showed locked - I'm not sure if it was something with the app, when I logged into the site later with my laptop it let me. I'm still showing the Pats/Chiefs game is Monday night on NFL.site ...
          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            Luckily I haven’t been effected by this COVID stuff, unfortunately I’m relying on players from the Bengals, Texans, and Browns to get me big points lol

lol - it's only messed me up once so far, but it wasn't in this league... It's going to make for an interesting season if the season continues...
            sigpic
            Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers

Comment

• I feel like this year it is what it is. We are all feeling injuries. We are all going to feel the repercussions of postponed games. You can only have so many IR/Reserved spots. One week it’s going to effect you, the next week it may effect someone else. So be it! That’s what makes this year so interesting.

If your team is hit hard, pretty sure others are as well. Either roll with a squad that isn’t a full roster, drop players to make it full, hold onto those that are valuable, but just know you aren’t the only one. It’s going to reach all of us in the fantasy world! This year is crazy!!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiz View Post
                I feel like this year it is what it is. We are all feeling injuries. We are all going to feel the repercussions of postponed games. You can only have so many IR/Reserved spots. One week it’s going to effect you, the next week it may effect someone else. So be it! That’s what makes this year so interesting.

If your team is hit hard, pretty sure others are as well. Either roll with a squad that isn’t a full roster, drop players to make it full, hold onto those that are valuable, but just know you aren’t the only one. It’s going to reach all of us in the fantasy world! This year is crazy!!
                I appreciate this, just that I heard folks on NFL.com talking about the options available, and why it makes some sense to add positions due to injuries/covid.

Comment

• Maybe I'm missing something but I could swear my opponent had Michael thomas in the lineup but then it was switched to cee de lamb well after the 4:25 games started. Unless it was super slow updating, that is what I saw
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                    Maybe I'm missing something but I could swear my opponent had Michael thomas in the lineup but then it was switched to cee de lamb well after the 4:25 games started. Unless it was super slow updating, that is what I saw
                    My first thought would be that it must've been slow in updating... if there is a trick to changing out a player after the game starts, someone needs to let me in on it though. I had a hard time just getting Bell moved out of IR today, now I'm wishing I just left him there...

I feel asleep during the Eagles game and when I saw Ertz had less than two points I was positive it just hadn't updated. Unfortunately that wasn't the case for me.
                    sigpic

Comment

• My team is currently being held together by a N95 mask, a breathalyzer test, and scotch tape. What a season!

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                        My team is currently being held together by a N95 mask, a breathalyzer test, and scotch tape. What a season!
                        Don't forget to keep the shoelaces and paper clips nearby.....

Comment

• So, I need to make something happen. Here is who I have available for a decent trade offer...Cam Newton, Clyde Edward-Helaire, James Robinson, Damien Harris, Ronald Jones, Tyler Boyd, Brandin Cooks, DJ Moore, and Hunter Henry.

One, two, or even three player trade for one is on the table! Those players alone would make a solid roster! Ha!

sigpic

Comment

• I’ve sent out many trade offers, but usually don’t hear a thing back...no declined trade, counters, nothing.
                            sigpic

Comment

I’ve sent out many trade offers, but usually don’t hear a thing back...no declined trade, counters, nothing.
                              My bad I usually look at them and go to make a counter offer but I end up having a hard time finding a good value. Can can tell you, I’ll run through a million outcomes before I accept lol

another problem is I don’t ever want to panic and give up too soon. That’s why I’m in this hole because I kept going with Baker Mayfield expecting him to turn it around. Of course once I got rid of him he starts showing some signs of life but I’m ok with my QB situation now aside from forgetting to switch Burrow and Carr this week

edit: Can not same, dumb autocorrect
                              Last edited by beastlyskronk; 10-17-2020, 11:37 AM.

Comment

So, I need to make something happen. Here is who I have available for a decent trade offer...Cam Newton, Clyde Edward-Helaire, James Robinson, Damien Harris, Ronald Jones, Tyler Boyd, Brandin Cooks, DJ Moore, and Hunter Henry.

One, two, or even three player trade for one is on the table! Those players alone would make a solid roster! Ha!
                                I have been experiencing some injuries in my two leagues, but will always consider a good 2 way deal. But I am not sure I have what you want. I'll look at my roster again and see if we can make something work. But please look at my team - True North, and see if you have suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                                X