Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brianmcfarlane
    replied
    I can't believe I am starting 3 rookie WRs. In most seasons one rookie WR would be the most that might start regularly and I have been starting at least 2 for a few weeks now. 2020 draft was very deep with WRs.
    GO MIGHTY ROCKIES!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

I'm right there with you Baph at 7-3. This may be my worst year ever in this league, but it will always be my favorite league. You guys are all awesome to play with!! Seems like you can score 120+ weekly here and lose... I don't mind though, just means everyone is competitive and that is pretty much every year.
    I've never finished last in any league ever and I've been playing since like 2002. a lot of it was me making stupid trades but CMC really screwed me this year. I would have been better off drafting mahomes first overall like I said I was going to do.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    ive said this before in the past. this FF league is damn good and competitive and I'm not just saying that because my team is dead last

in my money league, I've won 2 of the last 3 years and I'm 8-2 this year. meanwhile, I get my ass handed to me in this free league. well, last year and this year at least.

I don't even think the other leagues here are as good. I may be biased but I've been in league 3 and this one is the most competitive I've seen.

nice work everyone! I'm gonna be back next year with A VENGEANCE!!!!!
    I do like my other league here a lot! But I tend to agree, this is one of the toughest leagues to succeed in. I have Wilson, Kamara and a host of talent, and have scored over 130 points per game, and have struggled to get over 500. I love the competitiveness!

I have a buddy who seems to do very well in other leagues, but based on our conversations I think he is in 8 or 10 players leagues at most, and with anonymous opponents, who probably quit quicker than any of us. I've been in such a league, where I thought I was doing great, except it never dawned on me how easy it was to get the waiver picks I wanted. Whereas here (and in my other league - BCMB Smackdown), I seldom land the players I really want.

Good stuff!!

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

You're off to better start than me for your first year in this league
    Thank You in this game it is all about getting all the Breaks and Luck LOL

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    I really have no clue as to how I am somehow 5-5 LOL .
    You're off to better start than me for your first year in this league

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    ive said this before in the past. this FF league is damn good and competitive and I'm not just saying that because my team is dead last

in my money league, I've won 2 of the last 3 years and I'm 8-2 this year. meanwhile, I get my ass handed to me in this free league. well, last year and this year at least.

I don't even think the other leagues here are as good. I may be biased but I've been in league 3 and this one is the most competitive I've seen.

I'm right there with you Baph at 7-3. This may be my worst year ever in this league, but it will always be my favorite league. You guys are all awesome to play with!! Seems like you can score 120+ weekly here and lose... I don't mind though, just means everyone is competitive and that is pretty much every year.
    Last edited by Sophia23; 11-19-2020, 11:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    I really have no clue as to how I am somehow 5-5 LOL .

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    Really glad I picked up the Titans d this week - they were a solid 0. I had big hopes for my fantasy team a few weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Blankenship is solid, got me 10 points last night. They’re not a great offense so he gets a good amount of opportunities but when they play good/great defenses it can get iffy.
    Yeah. He was good last night (after I dropped him. lol). The matchup really matters with him, which is weird, because you usually ignore that with kickers that get high volume.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Blankenship is solid, got me 10 points last night. They’re not a great offense so he gets a good amount of opportunities but when they play good/great defenses it can get iffy.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied

Hines Messed Up My Running Back I am just lucky the WR from the Titans also had a Bad Day LOL
    Brown? He went from 15 standard points to 2 on one drop. Crazy. Davis should've had a much better night. They didn't target him enough. It looked like they kept trying to work Brown on Rhodes, which is actually a bad matchup. Rhodes has been lights out this year (lol @ Vikings). He pretty much locked Brown up. Last night should've been a Corey Davis game. Especially with his brother passing away. Didn't start really targeting him until the game was already over. Not surprising they lost.

I've completely given up on anything Colts related, except their defense. Even Blankenship took a massive crap over the last two weeks, and cost me a game in one league. That whole team is trash for fantasy purposes. I never imagined a quarterback could make TY Hilton irrelevant, but Rivers pulled it off in spectacular fashion. Taking Hilton out of the slot probably helped him disappear too. It also looks like Marlon Mack is way better than people thought at this point, since they basically use 3 running backs all the time now. Don't know how much Rivers always targeting RBs has to do with Hines, but we probably should've seen it coming. I feel bad for Taylor owners like yourself. Not as bad as McCaffrey, Barkley, or Elliott owners, but yeah.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied

Hines Messed Up My Running Back I am just lucky the WR from the Titans also had a Bad Day LOL
    Yeah it was double whammy for me, about as bad of a night you could have.... Aj brown gets 3 points and hines on the bench scores 28

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    It's sometimes hard to believe the waiver wire stuff when a player has a good game....and then falls back to who he was before. Conversely, especially backs, there are so many RBs on the bench at the beginning of the season that could do very well if given the chance to start.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Ouch! I took hines out of the starting lineup and he has 19 points at halftime.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X