No announcement yet.

Do you think the season will happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are billions to be made...or lost...in playing NFL games. You can bet the season will start...and probably finish.

There is a reason lots of large companies whose products are non-essential items have not closed one day in 2020.
    Last edited by Hadez; 08-21-2020, 12:52 PM.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by CheyennePress View Post
      Unfounded? I'm just a physician who has treated COVID patients. Apparently some of us like football. Yeah, the studies aren't there, but I have no doubt that high-ranking officials are doing just this.
      touchee
      Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Unfounded? I'm just a physician who has treated COVID patients. Apparently some of us like football. Yeah, the studies aren't there, but I have no doubt that high-ranking officials are doing just this.
        You just made the point for me... unfounded ... lacking proof.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
          Theres no good reason. America seems really reluctant to get on with life compared to other countries around the world.
          There's a very good reason for America being reluctant. Most of the other countries have done a MUCH BETTER job of keeping the virus in check and enforcing the vital do's and don'ts to minimize new infections. America failed to follow the advice from the medical experts and we are paying the price but it appears America finally understands and is responding as necessary through trial and error and with fingers crossed on both hands.
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Must Covid talk get into so many threads? You now we have a thread just for Covid talk....

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...3-Corona-virus
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
              Must Covid talk get into so many threads? You now we have a thread just for Covid talk....

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...3-Corona-virus
              It's contagious.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Good to know, especially if I am looking for (free???) online medical advice!

:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                  It's contagious.
                  Yea apparently I got it

Are you talking about using plasma from recovered Covid-19 people as a treatment? It is happening and that news was going around in May.

Do not even get me started on the studies....just know that science takes a while to happen. Longer than the world as a whole has known Covid-19. Until then all of our decisions are being based on the best we can do at this time.

Comment

Working...
                  X