X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by CodyRoarkNFL View Post
    Dotson is the backup unless Wilkinson loses the job.
    That may happen soon.

Leave a comment:

• CodyRoarkNFL
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    First team reps at RT for Demar Dotson today along with Glasgow, Cushenberry, "Route 66" and Bolles.
    Dotson is the backup unless Wilkinson loses the job.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    First team reps at RT for Demar Dotson today along with Glasgow, Cushenberry, "Route 66" and Bolles.
    I like that .

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Ok..let’s stop the back and forth....

Move forward...

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Like I said; link or it didn't happen.
    What exactly do want a link for? Tyler Polumbus radio statement?

Sure that is your way out when you’re wrong, it aint hard to see that.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Who’s making things up? Do you honestly believe that Mike Munchak couldn’t find a better left tackle in an entire off-season?

Do you not trust Munchak to find a better LT than Bolles in an entire off-season?

I have a lot of respect for coaching but some ppl just aren’t coach able and in this case it seems evident.
    Like I said; link or it didn't happen.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Please provide a reliable and verifiable link to support your statement. If you cannot do so, it didn't happen.

I understand you're frustrated with Elway's lack of success addressing the Tackle position. You're not the only one. However, making stuff up doesn't inform or advance the conversation in a positive way.

Elway didn't exercise Garrett Bolles' fifth year option. Denver seriously scouted the top four Tackles in the draft. There was a run on them before Denver picked. UFA Tackles are expensive and unreliable.

You can't name a Tackle on Denver's 2019 roster better than Bolles. It is evident you don't value coaching. That's OK, a lot of fans feel that way at all levels.

Regardless of conspiracy theories, Mike Munchak will start the best five guys he's got and he will shuffle those to their best spots.
    Who’s making things up? Do you honestly believe that Mike Munchak couldn’t find a better left tackle in an entire off-season?

Do you not trust Munchak to find a better LT than Bolles in an entire off-season?

I have a lot of respect for coaching but some ppl just aren’t coach able and in this case it seems evident.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-21-2020, 08:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    I wish we could watch him right now. I have loved watching preseason games over the years, because it gives an impression of players in development. We'll need to wait for the final roster to see if Calvin makes it, and for game day to see if he can practice/play his way into Swing Tackle from there.

So far, we just get snippets from practice. Have you seen #77, Hunter Watts, walking around? I would imagine he'll be a PS candidate as Eli Wilkinson, Austin Schlottmann and Jake Rodgers once were.
    Yea I wish we got some preseason games...did I just say that...maybe I need to see the doctor.

Rod Smith said on one of the Camp videos that he probably would not have made the team without preseason. I wonder if TD makes the team without that big hit in Japan.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Of course I think he’d like to but he’d have to go out and get his own guy.
    if course of Bolles is still out after consistently getting beat, then I’d say it’s not entirely his decision.

I trust Munchak, however I don’t trust Elway.

I feel if it was truly up to Mike Munchak, then we would see him evaluating talent that is not on the team and bringing somebody in of his own choosing.
    That is what should’ve happened a long time ago but it doesn’t seem to be the case.

We had an entire off-season to replace Garrett Bolles and I know Mike Munchak did not think nor see Garrett Bolles as the best option at the start of the 2020 off-season. That in itself tells me that the decision is out of his hands.

Seriously if we go back to January 2020, does anyone really think that Coach Mike Munchak sees Garett Bolles as the best option so he does nothing to improve the position? Not even the case!
    Please provide a reliable and verifiable link to support your statement. If you cannot do so, it didn't happen.

I understand you're frustrated with Elway's lack of success addressing the Tackle position. You're not the only one. However, making stuff up doesn't inform or advance the conversation in a positive way.

Elway didn't exercise Garrett Bolles' fifth year option. Denver seriously scouted the top four Tackles in the draft. There was a run on them before Denver picked. UFA Tackles are expensive and unreliable.

You can't name a Tackle on Denver's 2019 roster better than Bolles. It is evident you don't value coaching. That's OK, a lot of fans feel that way at all levels.

Regardless of conspiracy theories, Mike Munchak will start the best five guys he's got and he will shuffle those to their best spots.
    Last edited by samparnell; 08-21-2020, 08:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    It was in 2015 that Ryan Harris moved from RT to LT when Ty Sambrailo went to IR, instead of Michael Schofield starting over him as you previously stated.

If you want to talk 2014 O-Line, you might want to explore moving Orlando Franklin to LG and Chris Clark to RT. IDK whose idea that was, but I doubt it was Dave Magazu. If it wasn't him, it was someone over him: Adam Gase, John Fox or John Elway. We'll never know.

Are you saying Mike Munchak will not start his best five? Yes or no.
    Of course I think he’d like to but he’d have to go out and get his own guy.
    If Bolles is still out after consistently getting beat, then I’d say it’s not entirely his decision.

I trust Munchak, however I don’t trust Elway.

I feel if it was truly up to Mike Munchak, then we would see him evaluating talent that is not on the team and bringing somebody in of his own choosing.
    That is what should’ve happened a long time ago but it doesn’t seem to be the case.

We had an entire off-season to replace Garrett Bolles and I know Mike Munchak did not think nor see Garrett Bolles as the best option at the start of the 2020 off-season. That in itself tells me that the decision is out of his hands.

Seriously if we go back to January 2020, does anyone really think that Coach Mike Munchak sees Garett Bolles as the best option so he does nothing to improve the position? Not even the case!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-21-2020, 08:34 PM. Reason: I

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Also I like Watts I just feel he needs to end up on the practice squad

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    They are always ahead of the curve, true trendsetters in espionage.

Right LOL 😂

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
    No worries. Pats have their own camera crews.

Heard a rumor the Pats organization bought drones to innocently fly over all their opponents practice fields all season for a documentary on the environmental impact of football on practice fields. Not their fault that all those pesky players are running plays or the documentary will innocently be edited by Pats scouts with a passion for environmental conservation.
    They are always ahead of the curve, true trendsetters in espionage.

Leave a comment:

• FR Tim
    replied
    They're not showing formations, plays and defensive alignments on camera because we play the Pats this year.
    No worries. Pats have their own camera crews.

Heard a rumor the Pats organization bought drones to innocently fly over all their opponents practice fields all season for a documentary on the environmental impact of football on practice fields. Not their fault that all those pesky players are running plays or the documentary will innocently be edited by Pats scouts with a passion for environmental conservation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X