No announcement yet.

Training Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I noticed that a local network announced that it would broadcast the practice at the stadium from last night. Is there any video of that to watch? Maybe a Youtube video or something? Anybody got a link?
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
      I noticed that a local network announced that it would broadcast the practice at the stadium from last night. Is there any video of that to watch? Maybe a Youtube video or something? Anybody got a link?
      Well...after some digging around I keep seeing mentions that the broadcast intentionally left off wide angle shots and the broadcasters intentionally avoided talking in detail about the action on the field so as to not give away any information about the Offense. Sounds like it would have been frustrating to sit and watch.

Comment

Well...after some digging around I keep seeing mentions that the broadcast intentionally left off wide angle shots and the broadcasters intentionally avoided talking in detail about the action on the field so as to not give away any information about the Offense. Sounds like it would have been frustrating to sit and watch.
        On a fluke chance I saw the listing of the practice being telecast. On a local channel I have not heard of before or remember now. I recorded it for fun.

It was tough to watch. I made it through about 30 mins before I shut it off.

It was mostly interviews, announcers opinions and commentary and tight shots of practice. Not really a scrimmage, just situational plays at practice speed, no tackling. 1st offense against 1st defense, then 2nd offense against 2nd defense.

Did wet the appetite for live action / games to start. So that was a positive.

Comment

Glad to hear that. No need to give free scouting looks to opponents. Sounds like TC practice video. Can't see formation, alignment or coverage which is fine with me.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
            On a fluke chance I saw the listing of the practice being telecast. On a local channel I have not heard of before or remember now. I recorded it for fun.

It was tough to watch. I made it through about 30 mins before I shut it off.

It was mostly interviews, announcers opinions and commentary and tight shots of practice. Not really a scrimmage, just situational plays at practice speed, no tackling. 1st offense against 1st defense, then 2nd offense against 2nd defense.

Did wet the appetite for live action / games to start. So that was a positive.
            I'm pretty desperate for some Bronco football. I'd probably watch the whole thing.

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
            Glad to hear that. No need to give free scouting looks to opponents. Sounds like TC practice video. Can't see formation, alignment or coverage which is fine with me.
            Sure. It makes sense.

Comment

• Steve Atwater address this concern on the daily camp videos he does.

Yes the Broncos are intentionally not showing anything that will give opposing teams any kind of intel on their formations or plays.

One video PM and Steve talked about the rumor years ago of Al Davis getting an office close to where Broncos practiced in order to be able to tape their practice.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Logan Ryan to the Giants.

Many ppl may think Denver is thin at the CB position however coach Fangio has a lot of faith in Bausby, D Harris, Dawson and Issac Yiadom Competing for the third and or slot, behind Callahan and Bouye!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Logan Ryan to the Giants.

Many ppl may think Denver is thin at the CB position however coach Fangio has a lot of faith in Bausby, D Harris, Dawson and Issac Yiadom Competing for the third and or slot, behind Callahan and Bouye!
                  Logan Ryan would have been a poor pickup. He is good in the slot and made plays in general but got killed last year vs speed WRs. The Titans apparently didn’t try to bring him back.

Comment

• I think the Broncos are in a pretty good spot ahead of the start of the season. Obviously, things will change roster wise this Saturday as roster cuts occur. Looking forward to seeing Sutton, Jeudy, and Patrick as the three WR's in 11 personnel on MNF!
                    Twitter: @CodyRoarkNFL Youtube: CodyRoarkNFL

Comment

• Originally posted by Titan of Bravos View Post
                      Logan Ryan would have been a poor pickup. He is good in the slot and made plays in general but got killed last year vs speed WRs. The Titans apparently didn’t try to bring him back.
                      Vic Fangio’s defense and coaching is different than most and I believe Ryan could’ve made a difference in this system however you are right I’ve seen him give up the long game and get burned.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Titan of Bravos View Post
                        If we were where I hope we will be in 2021 with more experience and more ready to make a run for it all I would have said sign Logan if the price was right.

2020 right now I would rather try to develop those young CBs
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• I’m telling ya guys, Yiadom is going to come into his own and possibly a better 3rd than Roby was!

Sounds like defense is going to be full of playmakers.

Great news, we needs these guys on the field, especially Hamler for those still whining over the pick.
                          Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-01-2020, 10:34 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I’m telling ya guys, Yiadom is going to come into his own and possibly a better 3rd than Roby was!

Great news, we needs these guys on the field, especially Hamler for those still whining over the pick.
                            Purcell

He had a good season last year. I hope he keeps his edge but can keep the temper on a shorter leash.

Comment

• Originally posted by CodyRoarkNFL View Post
                              I think the Broncos are in a pretty good spot ahead of the start of the season. Obviously, things will change roster wise this Saturday as roster cuts occur. Looking forward to seeing Sutton, Jeudy, and Patrick as the three WR's in 11 personnel on MNF!

Great Write Up Thank You. I am just not sold on Tim Patrick being the 3rd Might Need An Upgrade?

Comment

I’m telling ya guys, Yiadom is going to come into his own and possibly a better 3rd than Roby was!

As the Greatest Safety for the DB aka Steve the Hitman Said Cannot Join The Club By Being In The Tub. Great Job K.J Hamler and Michael O.

Comment

Working...
                                X