Training Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Imo, a move that should have been made already. Jewell is a Davis clone and a fraction of the cost at that
    It's a move that should have been made, but with a suitable replacement. I have my doubts that Jewell is fast enough or sound enough in tackling to replace Davis.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
      It's a move that should have been made, but with a suitable replacement. I have my doubts that Jewell is fast enough or sound enough in tackling to replace Davis.
      FWIW Barron may be the starter as soon as he has a command of the D.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Kareem kinda looked like Champ tonight with that beard
        Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• From what I've read it sounds like the O was much better tonight. The Reporters aren't allowed to say much, but Cecil Lammey said that the o-line looked much improved and the Lock to Sutton connection looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
            I'm inclined to think that if Dotson is considered a better pass blocker than Wilkinson, he will end up the starter. There are ways to help Dotson with blocking run plays. Wilkinson is a good run blocker and there are ways to help him with pass protection. Take your pick.
            I'd go with the better pass pro at RT.
            Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
              I'd go with the better pass pro at RT.
              That would be my inclination, too, because it just seems like Eli will need a lot of help in pass protection. That would limit the number of formations available. Given the state of affairs at the T position, sliding protection one way or the other doesn't seem a viable option. Munchak and Shurmur will know what to do. We'll see what happens. If Dotson doesn't start, he'll be active, and I think Anderson might be active, too.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                That would be my inclination, too, because it just seems like Eli will need a lot of help in pass protection. That would limit the number of formations available. Given the state of affairs at the T position, sliding protection one way or the other doesn't seem a viable option. Munchak and Shurmur will know what to do. We'll see what happens. If Dotson doesn't start, he'll be active, and I think Anderson might be active, too.
                Take it for what it's worth (which is basically just daydreams written with a Popsicle stick on a breezy beach at low tide) but here is a depth chart from 09/07/2020: https://www.denverbroncos.com/team/depth-chart

They have Elijah at RT. They also have Beck listed as a FB. And Jeudy as co-#2WR. And Crunchberry as C. Just a lot of little messages in there. We'll see how many come true.
                Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Working...
                X