Von, Chubb, Casey ..........and who?
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
      Von, Chubb, Casey ..........and who?
      Dremont Jones
      -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Thank YouFor All The Updates 😀 Keep Them Rollin Please.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
          Thank YouFor All The Updates �� Keep Them Rollin Please.
          Here's a breakdown of the day.

https://www.milehighreport.com/2020/...y-1-news-notes

Mile High Report always has a live twitter feed going during practice, so you can look there (if you have time) and get updates from all of the local Denver media on everything happening during practice.

Comment

Here's what Kareem Jackson had to say about Jerry Jeudy after practice day 1.

“I think it’ll be very difficult because he has this unorthodox way of running routes. We were kind of talking about it today. He can get in and out of his breaks better than anyone I’ve ever seen before. For him to be rookie, his tempo and his routes—the way he can change pace and the way he sells things is very rare. It’s going to be a challenge for opposing defenses and guys in the secondary. For us, getting a chance to see him every day is going to help us. There’s another guy we see twice a year that kind of puts us in the mind of him in terms of getting in and out of breaks and running routes. For us to be able to see him on a day-to-day basis is going to help us. He’s going to pose a challenge for some other defenses.”

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post

“I think it’ll be very difficult because he has this unorthodox way of running routes. We were kind of talking about it today. He can get in and out of his breaks better than anyone I’ve ever seen before. For him to be rookie, his tempo and his routes—the way he can change pace and the way he sells things is very rare. It’s going to be a challenge for opposing defenses and guys in the secondary. For us, getting a chance to see him every day is going to help us. There’s another guy we see twice a year that kind of puts us in the mind of him in terms of getting in and out of breaks and running routes. For us to be able to see him on a day-to-day basis is going to help us. He’s going to pose a challenge for some other defenses.”
              Sounds like a future star?!?!? Hopefully the hype shows up on the field!!

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                Sounds like a future star?!?!? Hopefully the hype shows up on the field!!
                I know a lot of people wanted Ruggs because of his speed, but to me Jeudy was just that player you could plug in from day 1 and he's going to consistently be good, and hopefully grow to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
                  Well I can comfortably tell you he is not and he had more responsibility than Yiadom as well, at least at the end of his tenure as a Bronco
                  Lol OoOk! To quote the late great Dalton “Opinions Vary“!
                  sigpic

Comment

I know a lot of people wanted Ruggs because of his speed, but to me Jeudy was just that player you could plug in from day 1 and he's going to consistently be good, and hopefully grow to be great.
                    Can only speak for myself but I thought Jeudy and Lamb were both going to be taken well before the Broncos pick. With a slim chance of Ruggs being left on the board.

But I had all three as my 1st rd wish list over the other positions most often discussed.

Ranked in tight order of Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs and Jefferson not far behind. Honestly felt all would have impact for slightly different reasons.

Imagine how ecstatic I was when Jeudy was still on the board for the Broncos. Nice to hear he is proving his abilities already in camp. Excited about the possibilities with Sutton and Jeudy. Both seem to have the potential to be great.

We might be watching the beginning of something beautiful if Lock can be a quality QB.

Comment

I kind of got caught up in the Henry Ruggs hype as well but I was torn between he and Jedrick Willis and Tristan Wirfs.

If either of those guys were on the board and it was between them and ruggs, I would go with one of them first. I was so happy Jeudy was there.

I also really liked Denzel Mims I thought the guy had great hands but I am so happy that we came away with Jeudy! I think he is the absolute best in a very rare and unique draft class!
                      sigpic

Comment

That praise coming from a DB that practiced against Hopkins in Houston for a few years. :thumb:
                        sigpic

Comment

Sometimes when a special talent falls in your lap, you just gotta take ‘em!

Even though it’s only been one day—while also practicing in shells and facing mostly the 2nd team defense—it’s very difficult to contain my excitement for Jeudy. I think the expectation for any first round pick (and any player who is the highest-drafted receiver in franchise history) would be to make plays sooner rather than later. With the lack of a full offseason, it’s relieving to see a high-caliber player like Jeudy make a resounding impact already. Fangio and Shurmur will probably ease him into first team reps over the next few days of practice, but I’m looking forward to seeing what he can do against the likes of Bouye and Callahan (who also had a terrific first day by all reports).

Call Jeudy a “luxury” pick but I think we have something special here.
                          2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                          Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Comment

Really looking forward to watching the offense blossom. We’ve had a few down years offensively, so I’m excited to see what some young talent brings to the team. At this point, considering what we’ve watched the past several seasons, I’ll be happy with offense that’s fun to watch. They have serious potential, no doubt, but this offense is very young.

I, for one, will be very tolerant of growing pains. I am very confident this offense will be a major improvement over what we’ve endured since 2016. Still, it is very realistic to assume this will be a year of development. They might not be world beaters right away, but they will definitely be good enough to get me pumped up on game day! Cheers to watching the tide turn in Denver!

Go Broncos.!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
                                (deleted content, did not want to re-post all the tweets)
                                Great posts! Looking at the Mr B picture under your forum handle has me thinking Mr B would be happy to see all this content brought to Broncos Country

It is one think of wish football would come but it is another level to see it is coming! :thumb:
                                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                                X