kJ Hamler turning heads in camp so far!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
    Just stumbled across this video from July 19th. Shows some pretty sweet technique by Hamler that I wasn't as aware of as I could have been:

That last play in the vid....that is next level, jaw dropping ...WOW he just did that. I really- really -wanted Ruggs the 3rd, but to get Juedy AND Hammler....man that's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
      That last play in the vid....that is next level, jaw dropping ...WOW he just did that. I really- really -wanted Ruggs the 3rd, but to get Juedy AND Hammler....man that's cool.
      He’s a blazer no doubt! I hope he isn’t out very long!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        He’s a blazer no doubt! I hope he isn’t out very long!
        Actually what I am hoping is that these types of injuries do not become a trend. Obviously to premature to start going down that road but we do see some top tier players who despite how good they are just cannot stay healthy.

Comment

Nice debut for KJ. I thought he made a few really nice plays, even on some missed connections.
          Hopefully it won't be long before teams will have a real problem containing Jeudy, Fant, Sutton and Hamler at once.

I loved watching him at PSU- and as soon as he gets acclimated and used in motion more, he is really going to open things up for other guys.

Comment

What are the chances KJ becomes a fantasy stud,....,starting this weekend. I think very high ! Patrick. No. Juedy will drop a few more passes. Fant will get his touches..,.... I think this will be a big game for the little dude.

Comment

What are the chances KJ becomes a fantasy stud,....,starting this weekend. I think very high ! Patrick. No. Juedy will drop a few more passes. Fant will get his touches..,.... I think this will be a big game for the little dude.
              I am happy with my current roster or I would take a shot on him. Probably worth a add in 12 team leagues since his speed gives up some big play upside.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                I am happy with my current roster or I would take a shot on him. Probably worth a add in 12 team leagues since his speed gives up some big play upside.
                DJ Chark was my starter....fortunately, I was able to pull Chark when they announced he was out last night, and I was able to insert Hammler. This is after I've had to replace McCaffery and Mostert....ugh injuries are hurting more than just the Broncos.

Comment

As I was reading the OP, it said Hammler hadn't been able to get many reps with team 1, which means he and Driskel should have some familiarity-no?
                  Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...ing-joe-haden/

The more you watch it...the funnier it gets !!

Comment

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...ing-joe-haden/

The more you watch it...the funnier it gets !!
                      Was a run play called? If so, that's a pretty good block. Seems like K.J. Hamler has been hanging out with Netane Muti getting pointers on pancakes.

That was KJ's first game. So far, looks like a good pick.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        Was a run play called? If so, that's a pretty good block. Seems like K.J. Hamler has been hanging out with Netane Muti getting pointers on pancakes.

That was KJ's first game. So far, looks like a good pick.
                        I like that our WRs have shown up in the run game. I can't remember who it was in game one, maybe Jeudy, but one of the receivers led a running play with a great block in the strong side.

Comment

I see Jeudy is "Q" for the game.....I see Hamler having a big day !!

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                            I like that our WRs have shown up in the run game. I can't remember who it was in game one, maybe Jeudy, but one of the receivers led a running play with a great block in the strong side.
                            I believe that key block in the first game was from Hamilton. Coach Azzanni has a mantra for the WR room called "R.D.A." and I think it stands for "Ruthless. Decisive. Aggressive." I know this WR room is largely unaccomplished other than Sutton, but these guys are definitely tough and unafraid to do the dirty work in the offense (such as blocking). While it's a huge blow to lose our Pro Bowler for the year, I am excited to see how these young guys do with a bigger opportunity.
                            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                              Nice debut for KJ. I thought he made a few really nice plays, even on some missed connections.
                              Hopefully it won't be long before teams will have a real problem containing Jeudy, Fant, Sutton and Hamler at once.

I loved watching him at PSU- and as soon as he gets acclimated and used in motion more, he is really going to open things up for other guys.
                              You were the first to really get me interested in Hamler as a prospect since I prematurely scoffed at him as a largely one-dimensional receiver. He has looked really good so far and I hope he can build on a solid debut. Definitely looking forward to seeing #13 emerge as a playmaker for our offense.
                              2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                              Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

I got a good feeling about Hamler
                                -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Working...
                                X