X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
    I like that after KJ puts Haden on the ground KJ is bracing to hit him again.
    An appropriate cliche might be: "It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
    https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...ing-joe-haden/

The more you watch it...the funnier it gets !!
    I like that after KJ puts Haden on the ground KJ is bracing to hit him again.

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    You were the first to really get me interested in Hamler as a prospect since I prematurely scoffed at him as a largely one-dimensional receiver. He has looked really good so far and I hope he can build on a solid debut. Definitely looking forward to seeing #13 emerge as a playmaker for our offense.
    I'm certain, in time he will become a fan favorite here just as he was at PSU. We have some really great talent on offense and Im excited for the future.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied

Good strategic block with nice finish!

Leave a comment:

• Champ>NFL
    replied
    I got a good feeling about Hamler

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Nice debut for KJ. I thought he made a few really nice plays, even on some missed connections.
    Hopefully it won't be long before teams will have a real problem containing Jeudy, Fant, Sutton and Hamler at once.

I loved watching him at PSU- and as soon as he gets acclimated and used in motion more, he is really going to open things up for other guys.
    You were the first to really get me interested in Hamler as a prospect since I prematurely scoffed at him as a largely one-dimensional receiver. He has looked really good so far and I hope he can build on a solid debut. Definitely looking forward to seeing #13 emerge as a playmaker for our offense.

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    I like that our WRs have shown up in the run game. I can't remember who it was in game one, maybe Jeudy, but one of the receivers led a running play with a great block in the strong side.
    I believe that key block in the first game was from Hamilton. Coach Azzanni has a mantra for the WR room called "R.D.A." and I think it stands for "Ruthless. Decisive. Aggressive." I know this WR room is largely unaccomplished other than Sutton, but these guys are definitely tough and unafraid to do the dirty work in the offense (such as blocking). While it's a huge blow to lose our Pro Bowler for the year, I am excited to see how these young guys do with a bigger opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• skeeter01
    replied
    I see Jeudy is "Q" for the game.....I see Hamler having a big day !!

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Was a run play called? If so, that's a pretty good block. Seems like K.J. Hamler has been hanging out with Netane Muti getting pointers on pancakes.

That was KJ's first game. So far, looks like a good pick.
    I like that our WRs have shown up in the run game. I can't remember who it was in game one, maybe Jeudy, but one of the receivers led a running play with a great block in the strong side.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied

Was a run play called? If so, that's a pretty good block. Seems like K.J. Hamler has been hanging out with Netane Muti getting pointers on pancakes.

That was KJ's first game. So far, looks like a good pick.

Leave a comment:

• skeeter01
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ozzies94ta
    replied
    As I was reading the OP, it said Hammler hadn't been able to get many reps with team 1, which means he and Driskel should have some familiarity-no?

Leave a comment:

• skeeter01
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    I am happy with my current roster or I would take a shot on him. Probably worth a add in 12 team leagues since his speed gives up some big play upside.
    DJ Chark was my starter....fortunately, I was able to pull Chark when they announced he was out last night, and I was able to insert Hammler. This is after I've had to replace McCaffery and Mostert....ugh injuries are hurting more than just the Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    What are the chances KJ becomes a fantasy stud,....,starting this weekend. I think very high ! Patrick. No. Juedy will drop a few more passes. Fant will get his touches..,.... I think this will be a big game for the little dude.
    I am happy with my current roster or I would take a shot on him. Probably worth a add in 12 team leagues since his speed gives up some big play upside.

Leave a comment:

• skeeter01
    replied
    What are the chances KJ becomes a fantasy stud,....,starting this weekend. I think very high ! Patrick. No. Juedy will drop a few more passes. Fant will get his touches..,.... I think this will be a big game for the little dude.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X