Next Ring of Famer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    If the rule is 5 years of service, then there shouldn’t be an exception, unless it’s a drafted player.
    Does anyone have a link to the 5 year rule? Charley Johnson and Frank Tripuka both are QBs that are in the ROF that only played 4 seasons with the Broncos. John Lynch also only played 4 years with us and is in the Ring.

BTW, I think there's a number of players that aren't in that are more deserving than Lynch being in. Who made a bigger contribution to the Broncos..John Lynch or Joe Collier?

Comment

Ed McCaffrey or Big Al
      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
      Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
      PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
        Does anyone have a link to the 5 year rule? Charley Johnson and Frank Tripuka both are QBs that are in the ROF that only played 4 seasons with the Broncos. John Lynch also only played 4 years with us and is in the Ring.

BTW, I think there's a number of players that aren't in that are more deserving than Lynch being in. Who made a bigger contribution to the Broncos..John Lynch or Joe Collier?
        I just went by the post I quoted.

Based on what you said, there doesn’t appear to be such a rule.

In that case, I would assume Peyton Manning will be inducted into the ROF at some point.
        You Mad Bro?

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post

Definitely Joe Collier. Superb coach!
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
            I liked Jake, but I don't think he should be in the Broncos ring of fame.
            I've always thought Jake got a bum deal in Denver, Shanny was losing it...

Back on topic, Al and Eddie...
            [sigpic

Comment

Between his killer blocking and dramatic catches, i think Ed deserves to be in the ROF. He was a work horse and truly loved the game. One of the Fan favorites, for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                I believe there’ll be an exception made for PFM. He played only four years in Denver while the qualification is 5, but Denver should feel honored to have his name up there.
                The rule is four years of service and five years retired. So Manning will be inducted next year.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X