Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring On The Titans....Bring On The Season!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Nothing to be too down about. It was KC's year. But I think your team was the good news story of the year, and not to take anything away from their talent, the over-achievers of the year as well.......FTR, I love over-achievers.

    In terms of individuals, I might give the good news story to Andy Reid.
    The tougher the AFC teams the tougher it’ll be for KC. A good chunk of the conference this year should apply quite a bit of stress onto them actually.

    Just the way it works for super bowl champs but I think everyone else is taking an even greater approach than normal toward them this time around.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-30-2020, 10:39 AM.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      The tougher the AFC teams the tougher it’ll be for KC. A good chunk of the conference this year should apply quite a bit of stress into them actually. Just the way it works for super bowl champs but I think everyone else is taking an even greater approach than normal.
      The AFC is definitely looking stronger these days, and it is extremely hard to repeat. So many things have to go right.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Nothing to be too down about. It was KC's year. But I think your team was the good news story of the year, and not to take anything away from their talent, the over-achievers of the year as well.......FTR, I love over-achievers.

        In terms of individuals, I might give the good news story to Andy Reid.
        I would have loved to see him get his ring with the Eagles instead... have always liked him as a HC and when the Eagles let him go I was wishing his landing spot would be Denver... Seems like his team is a playoff team every year with the exception of maybe 3-5 times over the last twenty years...

        I just want to see Denver be a contender along with them in our division, because KC is going to be a tough team for many years to come.
        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
          I would have loved to see him get his ring with the Eagles instead... have always liked him as a HC and when the Eagles let him go I was wishing his landing spot would be Denver... Seems like his team is a playoff team every year with the exception of maybe 3-5 times over the last twenty years...

          I just want to see Denver be a contender along with them in our division, because KC is going to be a tough team for many years to come.
          I agree, KC is not going anywhere soon, but I feel pretty confident that The Broncos will be a seriously competitive team of the near future, and beyond. So much youthful talent growing together!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            I agree, KC is not going anywhere soon, but I feel pretty confident that The Broncos will be a seriously competitive team of the near future, and beyond. So much youthful talent growing together!
            I agree! Really like our chances!
            sigpic
            Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
            Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
            Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
            Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
              I would have loved to see him get his ring with the Eagles instead... have always liked him as a HC and when the Eagles let him go I was wishing his landing spot would be Denver... Seems like his team is a playoff team every year with the exception of maybe 3-5 times over the last twenty years...

              I just want to see Denver be a contender along with them in our division, because KC is going to be a tough team for many years to come.
              He had his shot back in 2004 but fell to the Patriots. I was pulling hard for him and McNabb that day though.

              Back to the more important discussion, the Broncos, I don’t know how many of you all watched the live practice yesterday but I heard Drew Lock didn’t display very much confidence.

              I really hope that is not the case but more so that our starting defense is just that good however our defense may have to carry the offense for the first 3-5 weeks of the season but again hopefully that’s not the case.
              Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-30-2020, 11:02 AM.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                He had his shot back in 2004 but fell to the Patriots. I was pulling hard for him and McNabb that day though.

                Back to the more important discussion, the Broncos, I don’t know how many of you all watched the live practice yesterday but I heard Drew Lock didn’t display very much confidence.

                I really hope that is not the case but more so that our starting defense is just that good however our defense may have to carry the offense for the first 3-5 weeks of the season but again hopefully that’s not the case.
                I hope he's fine, and based on what was being said about him last season, prior to his actual playing time, it sounded like he was not ready either.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  I hope he's fine, and based on what was being said about him last season, prior to his actual playing time, it sounded like he was not ready either.
                  He just needs the time to adjust as the season progresses with live rounds, he’ll get better!
                  Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-30-2020, 05:35 PM.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    He just needs the time to adjust, as the season progresses with live rounds, he’ll get better!
                    Listen pal, I am very confident that Lock will be solid this year. He's our guy!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      Listen pal, I am very confident that Lock will be solid this year. He's our guy!


                      Totally Agree

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        He has a million threats on offense. It will be hard for him to suck i think. Good defense with a good run game. Then 3-4+ threats at WR/TE

                        We should know by the first few games what the season will look like

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I think, (I hope), Lock should be better than Case Keenum, Joe Flacco and Trevor Siemian?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                            I think, (I hope), Lock should be better than Case Keenum, Joe Flacco and Trevor Siemian?
                            He has more upside then any of them at the points in there careers they joined us i also think Shurmur is gonna do wonders for our offense i don't think any of our recent former oc are as good with an offense that works as well in today's nfl.
                            sigpic
                            oakland raders gm
                            latavis murray trade bait

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                              He has more upside then any of them at the points in there careers they joined us i also think Shurmur is gonna do wonders for our offense i don't think any of our recent former oc are as good with an offense that works as well in today's nfl.
                              I agree!
                              It would be fun to see us have a decent offense that can score points again!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Listen pal, I am very confident that Lock will be solid this year. He's our guy!
                                Lock is going to show us the best QB play in a Denver uni since 2014!
                                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X