Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring On The Titans....Bring On The Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    For sure! Ditto times 5!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

I’m actually worried! With no preseason to ease into live bullets of the game, let’s hope there are no significant injuries!

Comment

I am another Titans fan here. I have to thank the Broncos and Von Miller for exposing Can Newton. That year the Panthers fans were insufferable, invading our forum and talking lots of trash about beating a mediocre 2-14 Titans team. That Super Bowl was marvelous.

After this first week I wish the best of luck for the Broncos and Jurrell Casey. He was a fantastic player during some dark years for us.

Comment

Originally posted by patsplat View Post
          I am another Titans fan here. I have to thank the Broncos and Von Miller for exposing Can Newton. That year the Panthers fans were insufferable, invading our forum and talking lots of trash about beating a mediocre 2-14 Titans team. That Super Bowl was marvelous.

After this first week I wish the best of luck for the Broncos and Jurrell Casey. He was a fantastic player during some dark years for us.
          Welcome to our forum. It's high quality with superb Bronco and NFL fans.

And thank you , that truly was a "marvelous" Super Bowl!
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Casey is a very exciting upgrade. Definitely my favorite Offseason move.

Looking forward to the upcoming season, for sure. Hoping for an injury free and entertaining game. May the best team win!
            sigpic

Comment

I just want a good game and for everyone to get through it healthy. It'll be so great to watch football again! Can't wait!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Casey will certainly be motivated. He may be past his prime, but I figure he will be fired up.

Comment

Originally posted by Titan of Bravos View Post
                  Casey will certainly be motivated. He may be past his prime, but I figure he will be fired up.
                  Do you know if Clowney will be suiting up game 1?
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                    Do you know if Clowney will be suiting up game 1?
                    Vrabel was asked and was non-commital.

If I had to guess I’d say yes but maybe limited. But I could say the same for Vic Beasley at this point.

Comment

I'm taking my orange glasses off for a moment here.

The pre-season was MUCH more important to us than the Titans. New OC & offensive game plans / relatively new QB / new RB / new WR's / new Center / questionable RT......we needed time to gel....I believe this will happen in spots.....but not sure we're ready to unleash our potential in game one.

On the other side....don't they have everything the same....that's called continuity...weren't they just in the AFC Championship game last year ? That's called experience. They have a humble head coach that believes in running the ball, and stopping you on defense, fan base appears to be humble and not come on our message boards and start trash talking.....

I see their defense giving us a lot of 3 and outs......good thing we don't have fans to start booing. On the other side, we just cut our defensive leader.....we have a new set of CB's and our young stud OLB is on a snap count. We need time to gel there too. We did not tackle in pre-season. That's going to haunt us against the Titans.

I don't know man....I want a win pretty badly, but, I think we are in a 3 year project. We might get it going late in the year...but it might be a little too late. Next year...we get some continuity that I was talking about going on and we need to shore up our Tackles.... we should be solid play off contenders next year....then, year three....should be our year to put it all together.

In the meantime, I cannot wait till Monday night........I sure hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post

The pre-season was MUCH more important to us than the Titans. New OC & offensive game plans / relatively new QB / new RB / new WR's / new Center / questionable RT......we needed time to gel....I believe this will happen in spots.....but not sure we're ready to unleash our potential in game one.

On the other side....don't they have everything the same....that's called continuity...weren't they just in the AFC Championship game last year ? That's called experience. They have a humble head coach that believes in running the ball, and stopping you on defense, fan base appears to be humble and not come on our message boards and start trash talking.....

I see their defense giving us a lot of 3 and outs......good thing we don't have fans to start booing. On the other side, we just cut our defensive leader.....we have a new set of CB's and our young stud OLB is on a snap count. We need time to gel there too. We did not tackle in pre-season. That's going to haunt us against the Titans.

I don't know man....I want a win pretty badly, but, I think we are in a 3 year project. We might get it going late in the year...but it might be a little too late. Next year...we get some continuity that I was talking about going on and we need to shore up our Tackles.... we should be solid play off contenders next year....then, year three....should be our year to put it all together.

We've been a three year project since 2015 LOL.

On a positive note, we have tape on them and no one (including us) knows what our offense will look like.

Go Broncos!!!
                        [sigpic

Comment

I think there is a lot to this.

Every starter on the Titans offense is a returning player (the RT is the only new starter and he was the backup last year) with the same OC. The D has a few new starters and the DC has changed, but mostly things will probably be the same in terms of playbook if not play calling.

Continuity always matters. But never more than after this crazy offseason with no minicamps, rookie camps, or exhibition games.

Comment

I agree with nearly everything here. Though I think we are now in year two. I think by year 3, next season, we will have a top 5 defense and the offense will be much easier and everyone will be ready to come out and play without having to think.
                            You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

In spite of Von's situation, and it sucks, I am very pumped for game one, and for the season to begin! We have a lot of exciting things to watch for. I am still not sure how we got a Gordon/Lindsay backfield, and the new tandem of Sutton/Jeudy, and hopefully Hamler at some point, is going to be fun. Could be that Fant shows us that he is the TE of the future. And the progression of Lock is something I expect to see, but will be patient.

Our D is good even without Von, but possibly a player or two will step it up this season.

Comment

Is it too far fetched to say with Von Miller out, that Dre’Mont Jones will ball out against Tennessee!

One of these guys is going to pick up the pace and I think it’ll be Dre’Mont emerging as the Broncos next pass rushing star! Vic Fangios hand picked star!
                                Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-09-2020, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X