Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring On The Titans....Bring On The Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the title of this thread is "Bring on the season," but at this point I say stop all practicing and have everyone walk around in bubble wrap!!! They haven't even played a game and the team has suffered 2 significant losses.

Comment

Come on, Broncos! Forget about all the negativity and fear that infects some fans. Line up whomever the coaches send out and hit! Stay low, hit hard and own the 4th quarter! Defend your house! Trust each other and never give up! Step up and let's go!
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Good teams find a way to win. I would like to think the Broncos are a good team this year. Time to prove it.

Home game on Monday Night Football, unveiling a new offense and offensive game caller, and quality coaches we trust have had the time to prepare the players for this moment.

How could we not be excited? Go Broncos!

Comment

I'm always excited for another season of Broncos football. I do wish, for this east coaster's sake, that they would stop putting us on the back end of a double header.

It's great if we win. If not, lordy I'm miserable.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
            I'm always excited for another season of Broncos football. I do wish, for this east coaster's sake, that they would stop putting us on the back end of a double header.

Fortunately....I will be working 2nd shift and my DVR is set. I'll get home by half time, and by fast forwarding through the commercial's , I should be in real time by the end of the game.

Comment

I am excited man!! We had a lot of young talent. I think we will see a move up in terms of how good the team is compared to previous years.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post

I know it’s a “prime time” but I imagine only fans stay up to watch this game. I’d rather just have it regular time on Sunday. The anticipation is maddening

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  I know it’s a “prime time” but I imagine only fans stay up to watch this game. I’d rather just have it regular time on Sunday. The anticipation is maddening
                  Hey, leave Madden out of this!!!

Comment

We've got pretty good depth. We'll be fine with our younger players filling in. I'm excited to see Agim - hope he gets a shot. A good rush up the middle is the best way to throw of Mahomes.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      Come on, Broncos! Forget about all the negativity and fear that infects some fans. Line up whomever the coaches send out and hit! Stay low, hit hard and own the 4th quarter! Defend your house! Trust each other and never give up! Step up and let's go!
                      Blam, Blam !!!

Comment

I'll have to try and listen via radio. Hurricane Laura took care of my cable and power im hoping Monday it will be fixed but I doubt it. Verizon is spotty out here too couldnt really watch the Chiefs game all that well kept buffering. Anyways bottom line I'm not missing that game. My Sirius works just fine lol.
                        :go:

Comment

No gameday thread this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                            I'll have to try and listen via radio. Hurricane Laura took care of my cable and power im hoping Monday it will be fixed but I doubt it. Verizon is spotty out here too couldnt really watch the Chiefs game all that well kept buffering. Anyways bottom line I'm not missing that game. My Sirius works just fine lol.
                            Geez pal, I just noticed where you reside, and you sure must have had it tough recently. You folks ok?

Comment

Some good news for Denver... Not do much for the Titans 1st round pick LT Isaiah Wilson busted for DUI Friday night and in danger of missing the game. Recently also released from the covid list he hasn't had hardly any practice with the team. They could be relying on a reworked offensive line Monday night

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Geez pal, I just noticed where you reside, and you sure must have had it tough recently. You folks ok?
                                Been a little rough out here but I would like to personally thank all the workers who have tirelessly been trying to restore power and fix everything. Those are the real heroes. We also have been getting donations and people cooking food in various locations because a lot of us are still without power so it helps to have a hot meal when a lot of us lost a lot and I like to see people all come together in times like this.

We had a tree collapse on the living room roof which didn't crash all the way through but left us with some leaking on the carpet and sofa. Few windows busted in the master bedroom nowhere else so we have to get that fixed as well. Thank goodness for home insurance 🙌

Power loss and a yard full of trees, like you couldnt even see the driveway so we had to saw a lot just to breakthrough the debris. Less raking this year is how I'm going to look at it since a lot of the trees are down haha. Gotta look at some positives in a messed up situation right? We have a generator but our cable provider has been down so no way to watch anything and no internet just mobile data, but it could have been worse. The way I look at it is material stuff can come back. Me and my family and friends can not so we will overcome it and push forward.

Thanks for the concern I appreciate it. But like I say I'm not missing this darn game my Sirius works lol. After what I been through the majority of this horrible year it would really make me happy to take some form of a break from life and enjoy watching our fav team get to work and hopefully home serve these titans.
                                :go:

Comment

Working...
                                X