Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring On The Titans....Bring On The Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    Been a little rough out here but I would like to personally thank all the workers who have tirelessly been trying to restore power and fix everything. Those are the real heroes. We also have been getting donations and people cooking food in various locations because a lot of us are still without power so it helps to have a hot meal when a lot of us lost a lot and I like to see people all come together in times like this.

We had a tree collapse on the living room roof which didn't crash all the way through but left us with some leaking on the carpet and sofa. Few windows busted in the master bedroom nowhere else so we have to get that fixed as well. Thank goodness for home insurance ��

Power loss and a yard full of trees, like you couldnt even see the driveway so we had to saw a lot just to breakthrough the debris. Less raking this year is how I'm going to look at it since a lot of the trees are down haha. Gotta look at some positives in a messed up situation right? We have a generator but our cable provider has been down so no way to watch anything and no internet just mobile data, but it could have been worse. The way I look at it is material stuff can come back. Me and my family and friends can not so we will overcome it and push forward.

Thanks for the concern I appreciate it. But like I say I'm not missing this darn game my Sirius works lol. After what I been through the majority of this horrible year it would really make me happy to take some form of a break from life and enjoy watching our fav team get to work and hopefully home serve these titans.
    Sorry to hear but good on you for your attitude!! Better days are ahead pal.

:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by elway7777 View Post
      No gameday thread this year?
      Game day is Monday.....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        Game day is Monday.....
        Its actually "Game Night"

Comment

Vic Beasley, Adoree Jackson, Derick Roberson, Darrynton Evans and Jamil Douglas all ruled OUT for
          @Titans
          vs
          @Broncos

The Jackson injury is huge!! Really hope Sutton can play now!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
            Some good news for Denver... Not do much for the Titans 1st round pick LT Isaiah Wilson busted for DUI Friday night and in danger of missing the game. Recently also released from the covid list he hasn't had hardly any practice with the team. They could be relying on a reworked offensive line Monday night
            Wilson is a backup this year and on the Covid list anyway. No real change.

But not having Adoree Jackson starting at CB, Vic Beasley at OLB, and our backup RB is significant.

Comment

Originally posted by Titan of Bravos View Post

But not having Adoree Jackson starting at CB, Vic Beasley at OLB, and our backup RB is significant.
              Is douglas a starter???
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                Is douglas a starter???
                Backup interior lineman. He is the only guy there with any NFL game experience.

All the starters on the OLine are a go. It’s only the depth that is down.
                Last edited by Titan of Bravos; 09-12-2020, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Titan of Bravos View Post

Wilson is really working hard to earn himself a bad reputation. Breaking campus rules, and team rules, to go to the party at Tennessee Tech. Now the impaired driving charge. And of course the question becomes how was he out to be impaired when he's currently on the Covid list and should be at home quarantining? Hopefully one of the vets on the team grabs him and talks some sense into him. He may be an NFL football player, but he's going to have a tough time staying there unless he can make himself a professional.

This is a different year, and if NFL players want to play the full season they're all going to need to make a few sacrifices for the next 4-5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                    Wilson is really working hard to earn himself a bad reputation. Breaking campus rules, and team rules, to go to the party at Tennessee Tech. Now the impaired driving charge. And of course the question becomes how was he out to be impaired when he's currently on the Covid list and should be at home quarantining? Hopefully one of the vets on the team grabs him and talks some sense into him. He may be an NFL football player, but he's going to have a tough time staying there unless he can make himself a professional.

This is a different year, and if NFL players want to play the full season they're all going to need to make a few sacrifices for the next 4-5 months.
                    He needs a wake up call for sure. Hopefully this will do it. But if not then he could wash out of the NFL.

It’s not entirely clear whether he tested positive or was just exposed to someone else who did. Either way there is no excuse for being out and getting a DUI.

Comment

• Great opportunity to give Titans some of their own medicine. First game, altitude, cold (it's pretty hot over there today). Run Gordon and keep Henry off the field. I wouldn't try a brand new passing attack on Mike Vrabel. He is a top five coach IMO.
                      Go Broncos!

Comment

• GO BRONCOS!!!!!

(tomorrow)

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          GO BRONCOS!!!!!

(tomorrow)
                          So close! Can’t wait! We always get stuck with the double header late game Monday opener. Freaking torture, especially this year.

Oh well. I’ll wet my appetite on football today and eagerly anticipate the main course tomorrow.

Go Broncos!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Seeing rookie receivers like Ruggs, Reagor, and Shenault make plays for their respective teams already gets me even more excited for Jeudy’s debut tomorrow night.
                            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• The AFC West is undefeated.

Don’t want the Broncos to be the ones that screw that up.

GO BRONCOS!!!
                              You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Can't wait, my shift ends at 2130. Will be a fast 20min drive home to the 75incher. Go Broncos!

Comment

Working...
                                X