Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring On The Titans....Bring On The Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hate that we are so often the last game of opening week. Night games are bad enough for me on the east coast, but the second night game just becomes unwatchable. Can't stay up till 1:30am when you have 7am meetings.

This game should be interesting, I'm really hoping for a win and that even with the loss of Von our defense can generate some pressure. Hopefully Chubb can have an impact and walk away healthy even if he just plays half the snaps. I'm not super confident in the offense at this moment and really think the Titans have a huge advantage here because of the continuity. We have a bunch of rookies, a new coaching scheme, and an inexperienced quarterback. I think it's going to take a few weeks to get this going. Titans are pretty much the same exact team from the point where the Broncos forced their quarterback change last year (which turned out to be a pretty great thing for them).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skylan View Post
      I really hate that we are so often the last game of opening week. Night games are bad enough for me on the east coast, but the second night game just becomes unwatchable. Can't stay up till 1:30am when you have 7am meetings.

This game should be interesting, I'm really hoping for a win and that even with the loss of Von our defense can generate some pressure. Hopefully Chubb can have an impact and walk away healthy even if he just plays half the snaps. I'm not super confident in the offense at this moment and really think the Titans have a huge advantage here because of the continuity. We have a bunch of rookies, a new coaching scheme, and an inexperienced quarterback. I think it's going to take a few weeks to get this going. Titans are pretty much the same exact team from the point where the Broncos forced their quarterback change last year (which turned out to be a pretty great thing for them).
      We definitely get stuck with the late Monday game every year.

This will be a telling game. I concur there are a lot of obstacles with our young team and new coaching staff. Good news is we have a lot of talent now. Even though there will be bumps in the road, I'm at the very least looking forward to some entertaining football.

Like I said, I think this game will be a decent litmus test for our team. Hoping for a win, but this year is about development IMO.
      sigpic

Comment

• The 2 new names up front that the Titans D didn’t have in last year's meeting are Clowney and DL Jeffery Simmons. You know who Clowney is, but you don’t know who Simmons is yet (tore his ACL in draft prep last year). He would have probably been a top 5 pick in the draft otherwise. He is the guy inside who made Casey expendable and he is the guy your OL will need to be able to block consistently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Titan of Bravos View Post
          The 2 new names up front that the Titans D didn’t have in last year's meeting are Clowney and DL Jeffery Simmons. You know who Clowney is, but you don’t know who Simmons is yet (tore his ACL in draft prep last year). He would have probably been a top 5 pick in the draft otherwise. He is the guy inside who made Casey expendable and he is the guy your OL will need to be able to block consistently.
          This is going to be a formidable test for the young Broncos. I'm very excited to see how they stack up. Losing Von sucks, but that's how it goes. I'm guessing we'll see a lot of ball control from both offenses. Probably a defensive game. Can't wait!
          sigpic

Comment

• Good luck to the Broncos tonight & for another season from a longterm UK follower. 3am in the morning for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoalan View Post
              Good luck to the Broncos tonight & for another season from a longterm UK follower. 3am in the morning for me!
              Props to you for following from afar! Are you going to watch it live or record it?
              sigpic

Comment

• Anyone know the status of Sutton? Honestly this game may be a win or lose whether he plays or not
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                  Anyone know the status of Sutton? Honestly this game may be a win or lose whether he plays or not
                  Last I saw was questionable.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Heard Klis on the radio this morning saying he was doubting that Sutton would play. Sounds like Sutton wants to play but coaching staff wants to hold him back to make sure he is 100 percent the rest of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoalan View Post
                      Good luck to the Broncos tonight & for another season from a longterm UK follower. 3am in the morning for me!
                      12.30 Pm in the sunny afternoon for this lucky Aussie. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
                        Heard Klis on the radio this morning saying he was doubting that Sutton would play. Sounds like Sutton wants to play but coaching staff wants to hold him back to make sure he is 100 percent the rest of the season.
                        Kind of a bummer. Sutton is definitely one of my biggest hopefuls this year. Oh well, here's hoping one of our young talented skill players steps up!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Titan of Bravos View Post
                          The 2 new names up front that the Titans D didn’t have in last year's meeting are Clowney and DL Jeffery Simmons. You know who Clowney is, but you don’t know who Simmons is yet (tore his ACL in draft prep last year). He would have probably been a top 5 pick in the draft otherwise. He is the guy inside who made Casey expendable and he is the guy your OL will need to be able to block consistently.
                          I know who he is. He would have probably been a top 10 pick in 2019 hadn't it been for his torn ACL and the video of him hitting a girl who was fighting with his sister.

I'm a draft-a-holic so I really go in depth on all the prospects. The dude is a beast.

He came in later in the year and played well especially in your playoff win in Baltimore.

Yes he and clowney weren't there in last years game but neither was Drew Lock, who isn't a statue like Flacco.

Both teams are different.
                          Last edited by sra84; 09-14-2020, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Are there going to be real fans at the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by icedutah View Post
                              Are there going to be real fans at the game?
                              Not yet. Week 3 for the Broncos
                              sigpic

Comment

• Going to be a very tough one without Sutton. This is a lot on Jeudy and Lock to make it happen
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X