Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring On The Titans....Bring On The Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Going to be a very tough one without Sutton. This is a lot on Jeudy and Lock to make it happen
    Not to downplay the injuries to Sutton or even Miller. Injuries suck!

But look at the players injured yesterday. Lost mid game.

The Broncos have had a chance to make adjustments or change game plans and prep the next man up. Hamilton and Patrick are not Sutton but can be solid for a game or two. Broncos offense can also rely on TEs and RBs to fill a void.

On defense, no one player will replace Miller. But they have had time to adjust and prepare. Certainly a tough loss but not the end of the season for the team.

I am excited about the start of the season. Broncos will figure it out for a hard fought win tonight.

Comment

• I agree. FR Tim. At first I was really discouraged at the timing of our injuries but it gives Vic, Ed and Pat opportunity to show why they our coaches and adjust before the game. Injuries are part of the NFL and those are some coaches with a lot of experience.

On the flip side it is going to get us some long looks at our 1st round pick. Some guys who maybe thought they were not going to have a job at WR are going to get a 2nd chance to show the NFL why they belong. Hamler and Sutton may be inactive but there are some guys who have worked a lot to be here and tonight is their chance to show up.

I am also going to keep a close look at Casey and Chubb tonight. This is the team that traded Casey for a 7th rounder...no one outside of Tenn franchise could believe that not even Elway.

There are a lot of interesting reasons to watch the game....lot of guys have good reason to show up strong tonight.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
        Not to downplay the injuries to Sutton or even Miller. Injuries suck!

But look at the players injured yesterday. Lost mid game.

The Broncos have had a chance to make adjustments or change game plans and prep the next man up. Hamilton and Patrick are not Sutton but can be solid for a game or two. Broncos offense can also rely on TEs and RBs to fill a void.

On defense, no one player will replace Miller. But they have had time to adjust and prepare. Certainly a tough loss but not the end of the season for the team.

I am excited about the start of the season. Broncos will figure it out for a hard fought win tonight.
        Its good to see optimism, but Sutton is a clear #1 receiver. Patrick and Hamilton both have separation issues, which won't be a surprise if we see it manifest itself against a healthy defense. Yes we have TEs, but already one TE is going to be needed to help out our limp RT, Wilkinson.

On defense we don't have Davis or Miller. I dont think we realize yet how big of a deal this is. Chubb is also limited. That means our outside rushers are completely backups.

At some point with these losses its ok to have extremely low expectations.
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• It's Fangio's night to shine

Comment

• dang who sang that? she nailed it...

most impressive national anthem I've heard in a long time

Comment

• It's almost "ON"!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skylan View Post
                I really hate that we are so often the last game of opening week. Night games are bad enough for me on the east coast, but the second night game just becomes unwatchable. Can't stay up till 1:30am when you have 7am meetings.

This game should be interesting, I'm really hoping for a win and that even with the loss of Von our defense can generate some pressure. Hopefully Chubb can have an impact and walk away healthy even if he just plays half the snaps. I'm not super confident in the offense at this moment and really think the Titans have a huge advantage here because of the continuity. We have a bunch of rookies, a new coaching scheme, and an inexperienced quarterback. I think it's going to take a few weeks to get this going. Titans are pretty much the same exact team from the point where the Broncos forced their quarterback change last year (which turned out to be a pretty great thing for them).
                What I meant to say was, really love that we are so often the last game of opening week so that I don't have to suffer the disappointment. I never would have predicted "coaching" to be the cause of the loss however.

Comment

• It was kind of a crazy game, but I’ll take a win wherever I can get it. Your D really bottled up the running lanes for Henry for most of the night. Both teams made mistakes and it could have gone either way.

I don’t think Fangio blew the timeouts because the Titans could control the clock regardless as long as they were able to move the ball.

Good luck for the next 15 games Broncos fans...

Comment

• Originally posted by Titan of Bravos View Post
                    It was kind of a crazy game, but I’ll take a win wherever I can get it. Your D really bottled up the running lanes for Henry for most of the night. Both teams made mistakes and it could have gone either way.

I don’t think Fangio blew the timeouts because the Titans could control the clock regardless as long as they were able to move the ball.

Good luck for the next 15 games Broncos fans...
                    Thanks. Congrats on the win. Gotta disagree with the time outs, though. That was pretty bad.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Zealander View Post
                      It's Fangio's night to shine
                      OR..........................

I must admit, he looked like a deer in the headlights during that last Titans drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        OR..........................

I must admit, he looked like a deer in the headlights during that last Titans drive.
                        It was definitely a disappointment as far as coaching goes. Shurmur had a couple lapses as well. Here's hoping they tighten it up.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X