KJ Hamler = Isaiah Mckenzie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJ Hamler = Isaiah Mckenzie

As much as I would like to see him succeed I just have a feeling that he is going to be Isaiah 2.0

McKenzie was a product of YouTube highlight reels calling him a human joy stick or whatever. McKenzie has average NFL speed and is 20-30 pounds lighter than Hamler. McKenzie was a slow Trindon Holliday.

Hamler could’ve gave Ruggs a run for his money for fastest 40 time. He actually has game breaking speed. I think worst case is he actually is closer to Holliday. McKenzie shouldn’t have been drafted, meager college production, average speed, and very tiny for the NFL.

Comment

Have you watched there tapes from college at all? Hamler was a much more developed wr in college and his production backs it up. All Mckenzie had was the pr which has been just average. Hamler has speed and agility to make him special
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

If anything hamler is a lot closer to desean jackson or mecole hardman (rich mans hardman).
        So far:
        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

The NFL is far from being able to figure out the draft/college prospect process. Anyone who has an opinion could possibly be right.

With that said..

Vic liked Hamler....that is good enough for me
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
            The NFL is far from being able to figure out the draft/college prospect process. Anyone who has an opinion could possibly be right.

With that said..

Vic liked Hamler....that is good enough for me
            I am not a prophet. Hamler is so much more refined at everything he does than Isaiah McKenzie it isn't even funny. If Hamler stays healthy I just don't see any way he isn't a big weapon in the near future for Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by VancePants View Post
              As much as I would like to see him succeed I just have a feeling that he is going to be Isaiah 2.0
              Dude, go look at Hamlers film, the guy jukes and cuts like Barry Sanders. Not many can change direction like him let alone do it at the top speeds that he’s doing it.

Hamler was the Broncos round 2 guy all along hence why they put it out there that the wanted Ruggs in the first. Oakland bit and took Ruggs but Denver did not expect Jeudy to be there but we all saw that even with Jeudy there Hamler was still their round 2 guy.

There is a huge difference between Kj Hamler and Isaiah McKenzie!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                Dude, go look at Hamlers film, the guy jukes and cuts like Barry Sanders. Not many can change direction like him let alone do it at the top speeds that he’s doing it.

Hamler was the Broncos round 2 guy all along hence why they put it out there that the wanted Ruggs in the first. Oakland bit and took Ruggs but Denver did not expect Jeudy to be there but we all saw that even with Jeudy there Hamler was still their round 2 guy.

There is a huge difference between Kj Hamler and Isaiah McKenzie!
                Okay I hope so but there was another player that had Barry Sanders comparisons as well in regards to footwork and cuts, remember Quentin Griffin, RB in 2004?

Comment

Okay I hope so but there was another player that had Barry Sanders comparisons as well in regards to footwork and cuts, remember Quentin Griffin, RB in 2004?
                  Quentin Griffin wasn’t compared to Sanders by anyone other than some posters in here. Reggie Bush was the guy that was supposed to be Barry like.

Now I’m not at all saying Hamler will be the Barry Sanders of WRs but I am saying the jukes and the cuts can be compared.

Hamler is good and he’ll do a lot more for this team than Little Quentin Griffin. Lol

Comment

Hamler is NOT Isaiah, if this wasn't such a deep WR class Hamler would have been a 1st round pick easily
                    sigpic

Comment

Well hopefully one day we are not going to the cell phone cart in the mall to get Hamler back on the team because every WR we had on the roster got hurt.
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                        Well hopefully one day we are not going to the cell phone cart in the mall to get Hamler back on the team because every WR we had on the roster got hurt.

Lol just like Tatum Bell!

Comment

I just remember McKenzie losing the ball all the time. I cringed every time he was up to return... Hope that Hamler is not in any way equal to McKenzie..
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Of course KJ Hamler is our next attempt at I.McKenzie. We drafted McKenzie to be a speed COP guy and in some respects a replacement for Wes Welker. Instead we got a guy who couldn't hold onto the ball and was no able to break a tackle or make the first guy miss. His college game did not translate to the NFL. Hamler is larger and form what I can see just as fast if not faster. Now we just need to see if he can stay healthy at the NFL level.

Comment

Working...
                            X