No announcement yet.

Von Miller potentially out for the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terrible news broncos fans. hope he is okay and isn't out for the year as he is one of my favorite non-chargers players in the league.
    sigpic

Comment

On the bright side, the last time he missed a season (or most of it) Denver went to the Super Bowl. Here's hoping this goes similarly, with a better ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
        On the bright side, the last time he missed a season (or most of it) Denver went to the Super Bowl. Here's hoping this goes similarly, with a better ending.
        I can see it now...

"This one's for Von!"

Comment

Broncos’ OLB Von Miller injured a tendon in his ankle on the last play of practice today, and he is expected to need surgery that is likely to end his season, league source tells ESPN.
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Time to call Clay Matthews
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
              Broncos’ OLB Von Miller injured a tendon in his ankle on the last play of practice today, and he is expected to need surgery that is likely to end his season, league source tells ESPN.
              The last play of practice too just a major buzzkill I hope this isn’t the last of Von in Denver.
              sigpic

Comment

So disappointed in this news! If gone for surgery, only wish him the best. He will be missed this season.

Such horrible timing too. Just a few days ago they had Hollins to fall back on. Guess it will be the year of the Tuszka!

Comment

Horrible news. What an awful 2020. Seriously, the 'real life' and 'important' things have absoultely sucked. But now, our fun and escape from the stresses of life - the Broncos..... damn.

Comment

I love Von Miller ... hope this is not true. He had several chances to cheap shot Mahomes and never did it. He is just such a presence.
                    Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

You know as much as I love von. our season literally comes down to one thing. And that’s Lock. Casey was a huge signing we still got Chubb. Don’t count us out just yet. I wouldn’t be opposed to trading him this off season. All great things come to a end.

Comment

Originally posted by Montoya View Post
                        You know as much as I love von. our season literally comes down to one thing. And that’s Lock. Casey was a huge signing we still got Chubb. Don’t count us out just yet. I wouldn’t be opposed to trading him this off season. All great things come to a end.
                        Chubb still isn't even cleared to play week 1. Losing Miller (who is getting older) hurts a ton.

Comment

Awe, man....this sucks. No matter what happens next, I hope Van has a full recovery....
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

There is one option to consider here and it’s a good one.

D Ford was on the trading block a few weeks ago, he’s a back up with the Niners right now. It’s worth exploring.
                            Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-08-2020, 07:15 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Worst part is we moved on from Todd Davis as well. Simmons and AJ are going to need to be the heart and soul.
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Best wishes to Von who is feeling the physical and emotional pain of this more than anyone.
                                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                                X