Von Miller potentially out for the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    There is one option to consider here and it’s a good one.

D Ford was on the trading block a few weeks ago, he’s a back up with the Niners right now. It’s worth exploring.
    While he would be a good option, the 49ers restructured his contract over the weekend, turning a big chunk of his salary into signing bonus to create cap space this year. If they were to trade him then they would take that entire cap hit to do so. This injury happened 3 days too late for Ford to be a Bronco it would seem.

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      Worst part is we moved on from Todd Davis as well. Simmons and AJ are going to need to be the heart and soul.

I believe Casey was a heart and soul guy in Tennessee.

Comment

This sucks so hard. Hopefully we get a miracle and we can have him late in the season but I already know we aren't that lucky. I hope we don't move in from him. Hopefully him and the team work out some sort of extension. I don't want to see von in another uni
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Suggs, wake, matthews and shane rey are available
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

No words....should this be season ending Von won't be the same going forward. He's up there in age but I was really looking forward to seeing him this year after the off season and renewed focus from the last dance and kobe death. Is it the same leg where he had the acl?
            :go:

Comment

Maybe Josh Allen already wants out of Jacksonville???
              sigpic

Comment

We never did get the Chubb-Dyanmic we hoped for. 2 seasons... 16 games... they play together for what? 4 games.

Isn’t this last year Von has guarantee money on books? I can’t imagine we pick up his option next year.

Comment

Source: Von Miller is expected to be out for the year. Terrible news. #9sports
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

cant he be ready for the playoffs......

Comment

I seriously hope Von will be able to make a full recovery and play another down in the Orange & Blue. I haven’t even processed this yet honestly. All the hype with our defense with a refocused Von, a healthy Chubb, and the additions of stellar players like Casey and Bouye had me very excited for Year 2 of Fangio’s system. You hate to see it happen to any player, let alone the unquestioned leader of our team and former Super Bowl MVP. We made it all the way through a hasty offseason program with a bunch of minor soft tissue injuries and no major injuries to key starters (apart from Strnad’s wrist issue—but he was maybe a rotational LB at best). This is just terrible luck and without a doubt one of the biggest possible blows to our team. Wishing Von the best and hopefully it is something he can bounce back from next year.
                      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                      Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Really bad luck for Von. I hope the surgery goes well and that he's back with a bang next season.

It's curious as he was one of those who had doubts about playing this season anyway due to Covid risks.

Maybe we'll have to rely on a good all round LB corps without a superstar?

Comment

Mathewes and Suggs are the best FA left?

Comment

Heard someone on the fan saying that the Broncos need to do something about the turf in their indoor practice bubble.

Seems a lot of injuries have occurred there.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                              Mathewes and Suggs are the best FA left?
                              I doubt Suggs is an option, last year when he was released he said he'd only play for Baltimore, he was talking into going to KC because they had such a good chance for a Super Bowl, which obviously paid off. Granted he did sign with Arizona initially last year.

However at soon to be 38, and with diminishing returns the last few years, it's fair to question if he has anything left?

Comment

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                                I seriously hope Von will be able to make a full recovery and play another down in the Orange & Blue. I haven’t even processed this yet honestly. All the hype with our defense with a refocused Von, a healthy Chubb, and the additions of stellar players like Casey and Bouye had me very excited for Year 2 of Fangio’s system. You hate to see it happen to any player, let alone the unquestioned leader of our team and former Super Bowl MVP. We made it all the way through a hasty offseason program with a bunch of minor soft tissue injuries and no major injuries to key starters (apart from Strnad’s wrist issue—but he was maybe a rotational LB at best). This is just terrible luck and without a doubt one of the biggest possible blows to our team. Wishing Von the best and hopefully it is something he can bounce back from next year.

Perfectly Said. Get Well Von Broncos Country Wishes You A Speedy Recovery. Keep You Head Up High Von You Will Only Come Back Even Stronger.

Comment

Working...
                                X