X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I also think vets were pushing for deals now so they can get fully guaranteed deals since they are on week 1 rosters. The team probably balked at that, and would rather wait until next week to sign them.
    Which is a far more sensible plan.

Not the brightest approach from the players to opt out of guaranteed money.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I imagine Elway is offering them incentivized contracts based on playing time and sacks. That would they aren’t confident that they can reach those incentives.

Stop messing with the retirement home and just get Jabaal Sheard.
    I also think vets were pushing for deals now so they can get fully guaranteed deals since they are on week 1 rosters. The team probably balked at that, and would rather wait until next week to sign them.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I imagine Elway is offering them incentivized contracts based on playing time and sacks. That would they aren’t confident that they can reach those incentives.

Stop messing with the retirement home and just get Jabaal Sheard.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Cameron Wake thought it was Empower retirement home calling, that's the only reason he picked up the phone.
    (He's a old geezer)

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Mike Klis
    @MikeKlis Per source, Broncos did make a firm offer to Cameron Wake. Plan was for 4-time Pro Bowler with 100.5 career sacks to start COVID testing today and sign Tuesday. But couldn't agree to terms. #9sports
    Could very well be

Broncos: Wanna play here
    Wake: for X amount
    Broncos: ok thanks

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Per league source:

#Broncos call to Cam Wake was "exploratory" there was "no negotiation."

Allbright
    Mike Klis
    @MikeKlis Per source, Broncos did make a firm offer to Cameron Wake. Plan was for 4-time Pro Bowler with 100.5 career sacks to start COVID testing today and sign Tuesday. But couldn't agree to terms. #9sports

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Per league source:

Allbright
    Maybe there should be?!?!? He'd be a decent option as long as there is a little left in the tank

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter Broncos reached out to free-agent pass rusher Cameron Wake, but the two sides were unable to reach agreement on a contract, per source.
    Per league source:

Allbright

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter Broncos reached out to free-agent pass rusher Cameron Wake, but the two sides were unable to reach agreement on a contract, per source.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Last nights game looked clean....2 penalty's by the half.....{ It's my belief, the league told the Refs to ease off on the penalty's.....I remember the other year....the Refs were asked to call everything.....they did, and then even Brady tweeted out....I can't watch this " } The power of the NFL.

On the other hand....KC did not look sloppy in the least....came out firing on all cylinders.....man they look good. Sure hope Drew Lock develops as we all hope. It's going to be a long 10 years....kinda like how the AFC East felt competing against New England for all those years.
    Or like how the AFC west felt for 16 years when we had Elway.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    I would say KC looked "clean" and Houston looked "ugly, sloppy"

Leave a comment:

• skeeter01
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    It's going to be some ugly, sloppy football early.
    Last nights game looked clean....2 penalty's by the half.....{ It's my belief, the league told the Refs to ease off on the penalty's.....I remember the other year....the Refs were asked to call everything.....they did, and then even Brady tweeted out....I can't watch this " } The power of the NFL.

On the other hand....KC did not look sloppy in the least....came out firing on all cylinders.....man they look good. Sure hope Drew Lock develops as we all hope. It's going to be a long 10 years....kinda like how the AFC East felt competing against New England for all those years.
    Last edited by skeeter01; 09-11-2020, 08:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Champ>NFL
    replied
    Who is playing for Von? Reed?

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Yep, I mentioned in the other thread the same thing.

Guys are going to be dropping in the next couple of weeks. Not good.

I get covid and all but if they were serious about this season and as serious about player health as they say then they should have prepared the players for the season more. Outside of pre-season games there were still things they could have and should have done.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Yeah rust will be a real issue. I think week 7-8 is when teams will start to find their groove and ceiling.
    Last edited by Chillez; 09-10-2020, 04:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X