Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Not trashing Von but it’s clear that his best football years are behind him, perhaps this is a blessing in disguise.

We have all seen elite players play one or two years too long. Perhaps if we had another corner back starting the head of Champa Bailey in 2012, we don’t lose that playoff game to the Baltimore ravens.

I’m not comparing the two positions at all but what I am saying is perhaps the time is now for Malik Reed but with a healthy Von we don’t find out.

All Reed has to do is record 8 sacks and make 33 solo tackles and he’s matched Vons 2019 stats.

Leave a comment:

• Champ>NFL
    replied
    I was bummed about Von this morning. Here’s hoping for the best. 🍺

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Next man up!

Leave a comment:

• BIGB83
    replied
    I saw Malik play here in Reno at Nevada his whole collegiate career. Dude was in the backfield ALOT. I'm excited to see what he can do with this chance.

Leave a comment:

• Kansas Bob
    replied
    Well said. This is a team sport and the rest of us will do a little more to cover injury loss.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied
    As I've seen mentioned the coach will have to scheme up some good gameplans to cover up the loss of Miller. However players never want to see a von go down but they wait for an opportunity to prove they can play too. So they getting paid as well. Now the light is on them, if they show out all kinds of doors open. Losing Miller hurts but this is the ultimate team sport so lets get behind these other guys!

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    Really missing Shaq Barrett right about now. Get well Soon Von, Malik's got ya back

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Well, Barrett was a project that worked out I don't see why Reed can't

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    started a topic Malik Reed

Malik Reed

I watched him in a Preseason Game literally pick up an O-Lineman just like a Forklift and set him aside to sack the Quarterback I think M.Reeds time to shine will be now !! I think Denver Defense is still going to be lit 🔥.
Working...
X