No announcement yet.

Courtland Sutton just went down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was so looking forward to Monday Night. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
    Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987

Comment

Somebody wrap Lock in bubble wrap until Monday please.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowlands View Post
        I was so looking forward to Monday Night. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
        I am looking forward to it, for other reasons....assuming Sutton is not playing. I am eager to see what our O play design looks like, with Gordon/Lindsay in the backfield and I am also keen on seeing Lock for the first time since his 5 game intro to The NFL. And maybe Jeudy will be even better than we thought.:thumb:

As for D, Casey intrigues me, and I hope to see a group of defenders who swarm and play in your face football.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
          There was no conditioning this year. But how does the ownership situation make any difference to a freak ankle injury and a player suffering a shoulder injury while falling trying to catch a ball? These injuries happened all the time when Pat Bowlen was fully functional and at Dove Valley every day.

That's not to say that the ownership situation doesn't need to be resolved, it certainly does. And I'm not saying management shouldn't be held responsible for the decisions they've made, they certainly should, and with his contract up in the next year or two, it's likely he will. But these injuries have ZERO to do with management or ownership.
          Exactly. Both can be issues without one having caused the other.

Comment

Well we all crowned Lock. Time to prove it
            -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Hoping Sutton misses very little time if any. Here are some Tyrie Cleveland highlights. He makes those tough looking high point catches that we are saw used to from Sutton.

https://youtu.be/IGbJ5dgFDoQ

Comment

Patrick, JJ,desean hamilton...Thats our 3 WR. Fant and Butt/Van for our 12. O might sneak in. Spencer prob wont see the field much.

I expect Desean hamilton to do really well if Sutton and kj hamstring cannot go.
                So far:
                FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
                  Well we all crowned Lock. Time to prove it
                  Why does this remind me of Dennis Green rant once upon a time. 😅
                  sigpic

Comment

[Klis] “Broncos No. 1 WR Courtland Sutton is day to day with a sprained AC joint in his shoulder per source. Questionable for opener vs. Tennessee but could have been worse. #9sports”

Thank goodness it is not as bad as I was speculating in my head. Worst case scenario he sits out for Week 1. But I sense the competitor in Sutton wants to get out there and make an impact on MNF.
                    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                      [Klis] “Broncos No. 1 WR Courtland Sutton is day to day with a sprained AC joint in his shoulder per source. Questionable for opener vs. Tennessee but could have been worse. #9sports”

Thank goodness it is not as bad as I was speculating in my head. Worst case scenario he sits out for Week 1. But I sense the competitor in Sutton wants to get out there and make an impact on MNF.
                      That's good to hear!

Comment

Man all these injuries. Makes me wonder if the first two weeks of the regular season will have a number of players injured with less pre-season activities, specifically regarding conditioning.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                            There was no conditioning this year. But how does the ownership situation make any difference to a freak ankle injury and a player suffering a shoulder injury while falling trying to catch a ball? These injuries happened all the time when Pat Bowlen was fully functional and at Dove Valley every day.

That's not to say that the ownership situation doesn't need to be resolved, it certainly does. And I'm not saying management shouldn't be held responsible for the decisions they've made, they certainly should, and with his contract up in the next year or two, it's likely he will. But these injuries have ZERO to do with management or ownership.
                            I knew you’d be the one to ask, but again there Has to be a functioning owner to hold management accountable in order to make sure that the practice field conditions are acceptable and that the practice, strength and conditioning conditions are acceptable.

Don’t look for reasons to be offended now!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              I knew you’d be the one to ask, but again there Has to be a functioning owner to hold management accountable in order to make sure that the practice field conditions are acceptable and that the practice, strength and conditioning conditions are acceptable.

Don’t look for reasons to be offended now!
                              No need to be snarky.

You are still conflating the two issues. Would an owner have had Sutton dive for the ball differently or make management have Sutton dive differently? It would be helpful to know what is expected of whom in this scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                                Well that’s great news to hear. It could’ve been munch worse.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X