Courtland Sutton just went down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    To be honest, even with the added talent at WR, I still think we’re better suited to pound the ball to flatten the curve of a limited offseason to install a new offense while gaining chemistry with new players.

Maybe we see Muti line up at TE in some jumbo sets
    It will be exciting for me the first time Netane Muti lines up on offense. He might not be active on Monday. Dotson and Schlottmann will probably be active plus one other O-Lineman which could be Muti or Anderson. They say there are certain things a player can do that can't be coached, like speed or hand/eye coordination. One thing Muti can do is hit. Angle blocked run plays are where he can do the most damage hitting, although in college he pancaked some guys pass blocking, too.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      It will be exciting for me the first time Netane Muti lines up on offense. He might not be active on Monday. Dotson and Schlottmann will probably be active plus one other O-Lineman which could be Muti or Anderson. They say there are certain things a player can do that can't be coached, like speed or hand/eye coordination. One thing Muti can do is hit. Angle blocked run plays are where he can do the most damage hitting, although in college he pancaked some guys pass blocking, too.
      I’m worried about those pancakes. The NFL seems to deem pancakes as holding especially if the olineman falls on them after like they’re taught to from peewee league.

But yes he will definitely make defenders aware of him when he gets on. I wouldn’t want to be a LB if he’s in at FB lead blocking for the RB.

Comment

Bring On Muti !!!! Oh Yeaaaaaaaa !! Imagine Glasgow Route 66 Mutil On The Line Ohhh Yaaaaaa!!!!

Comment

This week just keeps getting better and better... Went a little numb when saw Sutton was injured as well... Prayers he heals fully and is back soon. I'm excited to see him back on the field when he's back. They really need to stop practicing already.
          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Fangio said if Sutton can do 10 "vigorous" jumping jacks in pregame workouts he can play....
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X