Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JvDub95
    replied
    Fangio said if Sutton can do 10 "vigorous" jumping jacks in pregame workouts he can play....

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    This week just keeps getting better and better... Went a little numb when saw Sutton was injured as well... Prayers he heals fully and is back soon. I'm excited to see him back on the field when he's back. They really need to stop practicing already.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Bring On Muti !!!! Oh Yeaaaaaaaa !! Imagine Glasgow Route 66 Mutil On The Line Ohhh Yaaaaaa!!!!

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    It will be exciting for me the first time Netane Muti lines up on offense. He might not be active on Monday. Dotson and Schlottmann will probably be active plus one other O-Lineman which could be Muti or Anderson. They say there are certain things a player can do that can't be coached, like speed or hand/eye coordination. One thing Muti can do is hit. Angle blocked run plays are where he can do the most damage hitting, although in college he pancaked some guys pass blocking, too.
    I’m worried about those pancakes. The NFL seems to deem pancakes as holding especially if the olineman falls on them after like they’re taught to from peewee league.

But yes he will definitely make defenders aware of him when he gets on. I wouldn’t want to be a LB if he’s in at FB lead blocking for the RB.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    To be honest, even with the added talent at WR, I still think we’re better suited to pound the ball to flatten the curve of a limited offseason to install a new offense while gaining chemistry with new players.

Maybe we see Muti line up at TE in some jumbo sets
    It will be exciting for me the first time Netane Muti lines up on offense. He might not be active on Monday. Dotson and Schlottmann will probably be active plus one other O-Lineman which could be Muti or Anderson. They say there are certain things a player can do that can't be coached, like speed or hand/eye coordination. One thing Muti can do is hit. Angle blocked run plays are where he can do the most damage hitting, although in college he pancaked some guys pass blocking, too.

Leave a comment:

• underrated29
    replied
    kj is full speed now. We good!

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    To be honest, even with the added talent at WR, I still think we’re better suited to pound the ball to flatten the curve of a limited offseason to install a new offense while gaining chemistry with new players.

Yep. I'm not the OC, but that's what my Madden brain says. More 2TE, and a healthy dose of Gordon and Lindsay. I think we're pretty darn good on the interior, and let's be honest about our tackles here. We can give Lock more time to throw. I'm not worried about Jeudy getting open against most number twos, and Sutton is a contested catch type of receiver. Hamler probably needs some more time anyway. Plus, we've got the type of tight ends you can get exotic with. Not overly concerned about Sutton's shoulder. Sanders missed no time in '15, and he had one of his best games of the year two weeks after.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
    I hope he dosent push it and make it worse
    I trust sutton and the coaching staff. If they don't think he is ready he won't go but I get the impression that he will try to tough it out

Leave a comment:

• dgobronco
    replied
    We have WR’s that can step in. That isn’t the issue. The NFL is about creating mismatches, and Sutton is a mismatch for most corners. Similar with Von. We have guys that can step in, but can they create mismatches? Hopefully it won’t cost us on Monday and Sutton can be fully ready by next week.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    There is lots of depth at WR, TE and RB. Shurmur has more than enough to line up in a variety of personnel packages and different formations. It will be interesting.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    It's going to be fine. We have a glut of talent at the WR position so if Sutton has to miss a week then so be it. I want Sutton to get the rest he needs to heal up if he needs it.

Leave a comment:

• shadowlands
    replied
    "Courtland Sutton day to day with shoulder injury, expected to return to practice on limited basis Saturday"

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/c...n-to-practice-

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    If Hamler could play I would like to see him and Jeudy get a lot of reps with multiple TE sets.

Let Sutton go inactive and rest.

Get the young guys a lot of reps and let our stud WR heal.

Leave a comment:

• Champ>NFL
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    He is day to day i get feeling he still plays monday
    I hope he dosent push it and make it worse

Leave a comment:

Working...
X