New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey

Just wondering what you all think is a safe pick for a new Jersey this season.
    Input always helps

That's sort of tough. I haven't bought a new jersey in years - mostly cuz you never know who is going to stick around long enough.

Lock has a chance at working out, but might be a risky jersey.

If Simmons gets an extension, he could be a good one.

Chubb maybe?

There's all sorts of young offensive players that could be a good jersey, but it's just so hard to predict who will get that next contract.

McManus just got got extended. LOL.

It's tough, though.

I see a lot of Keenum Jerseys on clearance racks. LOL.

I've just ended up sticking with my classic Elway, Sharpe and Davis jerseys. Classic Elway being my go-to.
    sigpic

Comment

Get a Jeudy jersey. He'll be around for a long time, enough that at least in 4 years it won't feel like wasted money.

Just don't do what I did and buy a Trevor Semien one.
      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Yeah seems like everybody on the team is not locked down.

Comment

Last jersey I bought was Von.

Honestly, I don't like the Nike jerseys. They fit uncomfortably around the shoulder and arms for me. The Reebok ones were more comfortable.

And, in the era of free agency, I would only get either a throwback like Elway or Atwater, or, a customized one with my name.

Comment

Not nearly as cool as New York, but you could do way worse for places to live. All the convenience of the big city with the ability live more affordably.

Comment

NJ is the way to go. We have better pizza!

Comment

The best thing that ever came out of N.J.was The Four Seasons with Frankie Valli.

Comment

Cortland sutton is gonna get a big pay day from Denver he is probably who I would go. I went lindsay with my last one and don't regret it
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
                  X