Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrible coaching.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
      Yes, D was a problem. Then again, they gave up just 16 points (ok, could have been just over 20 if Gostkowski makes a couple), AND they only really gave up a FG to a team on a 4 down drive, who by the way, made it to the AFC Finals. And they made Henry work for his yards.

      But as for the video, it's pretty much the reaction of every sports person I saw after that game.

      BUT...

      It's a new week and a new day....and time to learn from our errors.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Yes, D was a problem. Then again, they gave up just 16 points (ok, could have been just over 20 if Gostkowski makes a couple), AND they only really gave up a FG to a team on a 4 down drive, who by the way, made it to the AFC Finals. And they made Henry work for his yards.

        But as for the video, it's pretty much the reaction of every sports person I saw after that game.

        BUT...

        It's a new week and a new day....and time to learn from our errors.
        Not much better today. Worse actually. There is 0 creativity on this offense under Fangio.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          Not much better today. Worse actually. There is 0 creativity on this offense under Fangio.
          How much creativity can you have when you qb has consistently got pressured and maybe 2 seconds to release

          If i am counting right 5 sacks in the first half our ots look helpless vs watt and dupree
          Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 09-20-2020, 12:37 PM.
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
            How much creativity can you have when you qb has consistently got pressured and maybe 2 seconds to release

            If i am counting right 5 sacks in the first half our ots look helpless vs watt and dupree
            I forgot where we lit up the scoreboard Monday night. Oh wait...
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              I forgot where we lit up the scoreboard Monday night. Oh wait...
              I really felt like the absence of sutton really hurt us. I dont know year 1 limited offseason is still probably like a half to a quarter of Shurmers playback memorized it is why you see alot more oc and stuff hit there stride year 2 they can actually unless more of there playbook and the players are more comfortable in it
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

              Comment


              • This team consistently comes out unprepared and the Offensive line is still garbage. Drives me nuts.
                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

                Comment


                • The mistake of passing on Kyle Shanahan gets larger every week.

                  Problem now is you can't change coaches every year, they need to stick with their current coaches, even if they aren't good, for at least 3 years. It's the only way out of this cycle.

                  Truthfully I don't think this team is competitive again until the ownership situation is sorted.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                    I really felt like the absence of sutton really hurt us. I dont know year 1 limited offseason is still probably like a half to a quarter of Shurmers playback memorized it is why you see alot more oc and stuff hit there stride year 2 they can actually unless more of there playbook and the players are more comfortable in it
                    I didn’t follow any of that but I’ll try to be patient due to lock injury and others. But it’s getting harder each week.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      I didn’t follow any of that but I’ll try to be patient due to lock injury and others. But it’s getting harder each week.
                      I dont think we have the personal to execute shurmer scheme quite yet. Plus our wr are young. Right now i just feel more willing to give shumer at least a year. There was not a full offseason. There was very limited preparation time for this season. So I worry how much of a new offensive playback they would have learned. Also there is generally a jump from year 1 to year 2 with offensive playbooks and how much more creative they can get.
                      sigpic
                      oakland raders gm
                      latavis murray trade bait

                      Comment


                      • I say make shurmur the HC and get it over with

                        Comment


                        • We have to sit tight on the staff. Good things take time.
                          (We are close)
                          But we gotta start winning some of these close games.

                          Comment


                          • I feel like this is a team we have to give some time because of new Coordinators and schemes; plus no preseason - but it really, really sucks.
                            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by S037474 View Post
                              I say make shurmur the HC and get it over with
                              Glad you’re not out GM lol

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MajorFriend View Post
                                The mistake of passing on Kyle Shanahan gets larger every week.

                                Problem now is you can't change coaches every year, they need to stick with their current coaches, even if they aren't good, for at least 3 years. It's the only way out of this cycle.

                                Truthfully I don't think this team is competitive again until the ownership situation is sorted.
                                Getting rid of Kubes was REALLY stupid!
                                I am certain that if Shanahan was our HC, we would not have gotten Grappolo, and it is not that certain that results had been that great.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X