Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at the bright side

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    On the bright side, Lock can throw the ball after recovering from shoulder injury.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Hadez View Post

      I wonder what the ratings are of the 3 division leaders we lost to...Pit (5-0), Tenn (5-0) and TB (4-2)

      I was not expecting us to really contend this year but all things considered...injuries and tough schedule....2-3 is not as bad as it was feeling at one time.
      Whoops I forgot to link to FO, here:
      https://www.footballoutsiders.com/dv...6-dvoa-ratings

      PIT 3, TEN 8, TB 1

      Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

      Comment


      • #78
        Pats beat the Raiders and Dolphins. Raiders defeated the Chiefs. Chiefs beat the Pats and Ravens, but needed OT to beat the Chargers. Denver's losses are to teams who are currently 14-2. Go figure. This is why the NFL is interesting to some football fans.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          Pats beat the Raiders and Dolphins. Raiders defeated the Chiefs. Chiefs beat the Pats and Ravens, but needed OT to beat the Chargers. Denver's losses are to teams who are currently 14-2. Go figure. This is why the NFL is interesting to some football fans.
          Could you imagine if we beat the chiefs?

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

            Could you imagine if we beat the chiefs?
            It could happen.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by samparnell View Post

              It could happen.
              That's why we "watch" the games.

              Comment


              • #82
                On the bright side, we are one week closer to the end of yet another miserable season
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #83
                  where is Scangarello now, i hate Pat Shurmer.
                  I miss real Bronco football

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    At this rate we have a good chance of getting a high pick and a lot of good players back we could actually impress well
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm
                    latavis murray trade bait

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      The sun will come up in Denver and be a nice fall day. We also get a chance next week to to see the best rookie QB in the NFL right now.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        At least Denver did not let a TE from the Opposing Team have a Field Day that always seems to happen LOL.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          The brightest side for me is how quickly some teams have rapidly turned their fortunes around within just a season or two - Arizona and Miami were totally useless, and look at them now.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                            At least Denver did not let a TE from the Opposing Team have a Field Day that always seems to happen LOL.
                            True, Of course he dropped a TD pass. Callahan played very well in this game too. As did our Place kicker.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                              The brightest side for me is how quickly some teams have rapidly turned their fortunes around within just a season or two - Arizona and Miami were totally useless, and look at them now.
                              You are right...but lock birds will say he need at least 10 years to learn how to not throw of his back foot and into triple coverage. He won't be considered not a rookie until is 5th year.....smh
                              In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Five years in a row of putrid football.

                                Five,......years.

                                Pathetic.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X