No announcement yet.

Look at the bright side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the lone, positive thread around here, let's try to keep it focused on what's going right, even if that is miniscule right now. There are plenty of other threads for venting complaints -like all the rest of them!

Bryce Callahan is playing well, he's a keeper!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post
      This is the lone, positive thread around here, let's try to keep it focused on what's going right, even if that is miniscule right now. There are plenty of other threads for venting complaints -like all the rest of them!

Bryce Callahan is playing well, he's a keeper!
      Sounds like good advise.

Stick to the OP or move on.

Comment

Pretty sure the original post was meant to say our coaching / game management sucks that we still had two times outs instead of using them to give ourselves time on the clock to try and win the game.

Just shows us where the Broncos are in 2020 that we have chosen to make this thread as our lone positive thread.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I agree, lets keep this thread positive. But I can understand why so many threads are not so, given we are 24 and 41 since the midpoint of the 2016 season.

Positives:
          PFF chose Bolles, Callahan and Simmons as midseason all pros! That's pretty cool!!

Comment

I also think Jeudy, Patrick and McManus have shown a lot this season, and that the O-Line has been better than anticipated.

Also some good news on the injury front, Drew Lock only has bruising to his ribs and no fracture and could play on Sunday. What a tonic it would be for him and the team if he can overcome a resurgent Dolphins outfit on Sunday:

Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) Tweeted: Further testing revealed that Broncos’ QB Drew Lock has a “pretty severe strain and bruising” but no fractured ribs, per source. He will be day to day, but it is uncertain if he will be recovered to start Sunday vs. Miami. https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...829982208?s=20

Comment

McMoney, Patrick, Jeudy, Lindsay are STUDS!
              Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Did you all see that hit Watson put on their ( Punt Returner ) Watson Destroyed That Guy. Now that was a Big Time NFL Hit !! Like a welcome to the NFL Hit !!

Oh yeah Bryce Callahan is a True Playmaker and I hope Denver can keep him !!

Comment

Bryce Callahan is the best defensive player now. Happy we held onto him after all his foot issues
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                    Bryce Callahan is the best defensive player now. Happy we held onto him after all his foot issues
                    Totally Agree 1000%

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                      Pretty sure the original post was meant to say our coaching / game management sucks that we still had two times outs instead of using them to give ourselves time on the clock to try and win the game.

Just shows us where the Broncos are in 2020 that we have chosen to make this thread as our lone positive thread.
                      Nah no way man. I was happy we took those two timeouts to the locker room with us!

Comment

• On the bright side, we got Shelby Harris back and he's awesome! Got a sack and deflected a couple of passes –pay the man!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• On the bright side, losing to the Chiefs, yet again, we currently have a top 10 pick!

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                            On the bright side, losing to the Chiefs, yet again, we currently have a top 10 pick!

There ya go. Lemonade from lemons.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

There ya go. Lemonade from lemons.
                              Soon to be a top 5 pick.
                              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Soon to be a top 5 pick.
                                If our defense keeps playing the way they have been I doubt we lose out and I bet we would have to lose out for a top 5 pick
                                sigpic
                                oakland raders gm
                                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
                                X