Look at the bright side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

If our defense keeps playing the way they have been I doubt we lose out and I bet we would have to lose out for a top 5 pick
    Its not about the defense. If the def gives up 10 or 14 pts and the offense dont match it we lose. I feel we lose out. I won't be mad at all if we do.

"I'm E2DS and I approve this message 👌"
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Let's keep this thread positive please, a place to highlight what's actually going right or getting better.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
      2021 Adopted RAM: Von Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Its not about the defense. If the def gives up 10 or 14 pts and the offense dont match it we lose. I feel we lose out. I won't be mad at all if we do.

I think we Disagree, our Defense has been playing well enough to keep us in games. thus giving us a chance to win games. plus it has been proven again and again Defense wins championships.
        Mahomes with a bad Defense lost to the NE in the AFC championship. Mahomes with an Above average defense won the super bowl. i think out of the last 10 super bowl winners 2 won because they had a really good offense while most had a good Defense that kept it close or dominated the other team.
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I think we Disagree, our Defense has been playing well enough to keep us in games. thus giving us a chance to win games. plus it has been proven again and again Defense wins championships.
          Mahomes with a bad Defense lost to the NE in the AFC championship. Mahomes with an Above average defense won the super bowl. i think out of the last 10 super bowl winners 2 won because they had a really good offense while most had a good Defense that kept it close or dominated the other team.
          That was a divisional game game....we will see.

Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

If our defense keeps playing the way they have been I doubt we lose out and I bet we would have to lose out for a top 5 pick
            Who do we win against.....Panthers.....Raiders.....Chargers? I doubt all 3 but you never know.
            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Who do we win against.....Panthers.....Raiders.....Chargers? I doubt all 3 but you never know.
              I could see us winning all 3 tbh. Our defense has been playing well enough to keep us in any game and we have beat the chargers before. Plus both the chargers and raiders a rt e slumping.
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Tim Patrick leads the team in yard and receiving TDs

Gordon needs 186 yards for 1k and leads team with 8 TDs

Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Ok at the bright side....

We know Jeudy is immune to Covid since he can’t catch ANYTHING

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoted30 View Post
                    Ok at the bright side....

We know Jeudy is immune to Covid since he can’t catch ANYTHING
                    Got em coachhhhhhhhh
                    "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X