• Hadez
    replied
    Tim Patrick leads the team in yard and receiving TDs

Gordon needs 186 yards for 1k and leads team with 8 TDs

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Who do we win against.....Panthers.....Raiders.....Chargers? I doubt all 3 but you never know.
    I could see us winning all 3 tbh. Our defense has been playing well enough to keep us in any game and we have beat the chargers before. Plus both the chargers and raiders a rt e slumping.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

If our defense keeps playing the way they have been I doubt we lose out and I bet we would have to lose out for a top 5 pick
    Who do we win against.....Panthers.....Raiders.....Chargers? I doubt all 3 but you never know.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied

I think we Disagree, our Defense has been playing well enough to keep us in games. thus giving us a chance to win games. plus it has been proven again and again Defense wins championships.
    Mahomes with a bad Defense lost to the NE in the AFC championship. Mahomes with an Above average defense won the super bowl. i think out of the last 10 super bowl winners 2 won because they had a really good offense while most had a good Defense that kept it close or dominated the other team.
    That was a divisional game game....we will see.

"I'm E2DS and I approve this message 👌"

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Its not about the defense. If the def gives up 10 or 14 pts and the offense dont match it we lose. I feel we lose out. I won't be mad at all if we do.

I think we Disagree, our Defense has been playing well enough to keep us in games. thus giving us a chance to win games. plus it has been proven again and again Defense wins championships.
    Mahomes with a bad Defense lost to the NE in the AFC championship. Mahomes with an Above average defense won the super bowl. i think out of the last 10 super bowl winners 2 won because they had a really good offense while most had a good Defense that kept it close or dominated the other team.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Let's keep this thread positive please, a place to highlight what's actually going right or getting better.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied

If our defense keeps playing the way they have been I doubt we lose out and I bet we would have to lose out for a top 5 pick
    Its not about the defense. If the def gives up 10 or 14 pts and the offense dont match it we lose. I feel we lose out. I won't be mad at all if we do.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Soon to be a top 5 pick.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post

There ya go. Lemonade from lemons.
    Soon to be a top 5 pick.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by sra84 View Post
    On the bright side, losing to the Chiefs, yet again, we currently have a top 10 pick!

There ya go. Lemonade from lemons.

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied
    On the bright side, losing to the Chiefs, yet again, we currently have a top 10 pick!

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    On the bright side, we got Shelby Harris back and he's awesome! Got a sack and deflected a couple of passes –pay the man!

Leave a comment:

• Broncoted30
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Pretty sure the original post was meant to say our coaching / game management sucks that we still had two times outs instead of using them to give ourselves time on the clock to try and win the game.

Just shows us where the Broncos are in 2020 that we have chosen to make this thread as our lone positive thread.
    Nah no way man. I was happy we took those two timeouts to the locker room with us!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X