X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Bryce Callahan is the best defensive player now. Happy we held onto him after all his foot issues
    Totally Agree 1000%

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Bryce Callahan is the best defensive player now. Happy we held onto him after all his foot issues

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Did you all see that hit Watson put on their ( Punt Returner ) Watson Destroyed That Guy. Now that was a Big Time NFL Hit !! Like a welcome to the NFL Hit !!

Oh yeah Bryce Callahan is a True Playmaker and I hope Denver can keep him !!

Leave a comment:

• ozzies94ta
    replied
    McMoney, Patrick, Jeudy, Lindsay are STUDS!

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    I also think Jeudy, Patrick and McManus have shown a lot this season, and that the O-Line has been better than anticipated.

Also some good news on the injury front, Drew Lock only has bruising to his ribs and no fracture and could play on Sunday. What a tonic it would be for him and the team if he can overcome a resurgent Dolphins outfit on Sunday:

Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) Tweeted: Further testing revealed that Broncos’ QB Drew Lock has a “pretty severe strain and bruising” but no fractured ribs, per source. He will be day to day, but it is uncertain if he will be recovered to start Sunday vs. Miami. https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...829982208?s=20

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I agree, lets keep this thread positive. But I can understand why so many threads are not so, given we are 24 and 41 since the midpoint of the 2016 season.

Positives:
    PFF chose Bolles, Callahan and Simmons as midseason all pros! That's pretty cool!!

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Pretty sure the original post was meant to say our coaching / game management sucks that we still had two times outs instead of using them to give ourselves time on the clock to try and win the game.

Just shows us where the Broncos are in 2020 that we have chosen to make this thread as our lone positive thread.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    This is the lone, positive thread around here, let's try to keep it focused on what's going right, even if that is miniscule right now. There are plenty of other threads for venting complaints -like all the rest of them!

Bryce Callahan is playing well, he's a keeper!
    Sounds like good advise.

Stick to the OP or move on.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    This is the lone, positive thread around here, let's try to keep it focused on what's going right, even if that is miniscule right now. There are plenty of other threads for venting complaints -like all the rest of them!

Bryce Callahan is playing well, he's a keeper!

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied
    Five years in a row of putrid football.

Five,......years.

Pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    The brightest side for me is how quickly some teams have rapidly turned their fortunes around within just a season or two - Arizona and Miami were totally useless, and look at them now.
    You are right...but lock birds will say he need at least 10 years to learn how to not throw of his back foot and into triple coverage. He won't be considered not a rookie until is 5th year.....smh

Leave a comment:

• WYBRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    At least Denver did not let a TE from the Opposing Team have a Field Day that always seems to happen LOL.
    True, Of course he dropped a TD pass. Callahan played very well in this game too. As did our Place kicker.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    The brightest side for me is how quickly some teams have rapidly turned their fortunes around within just a season or two - Arizona and Miami were totally useless, and look at them now.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    At least Denver did not let a TE from the Opposing Team have a Field Day that always seems to happen LOL.

Leave a comment:

• WYBRONCO
    replied
    The sun will come up in Denver and be a nice fall day. We also get a chance next week to to see the best rookie QB in the NFL right now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X