End Zone Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End Zone Art

Was I the only one who noticed that the Broncos had the retro logo (with new colors, like in the color rush uniforms) painted in the end zone? I believe it's almost always (excluding the AFL anniversary year where they did a bunch of different ones) the horse head logo followed by Broncos. Last night it was the retro D logo followed by Broncos. Not sure anyone else noticed, just seemed weird to me (and a pleasant surprise) considering Joe Ellis went out of his way to basically say they'd never switch to that logo under the current ownership setup.

Speaking of end zone art, I think my two favourites were: 1. During the 97 and 98 playoff games (but only the playoff games I believe) they painted the end zones at Mile High orange. Made it feel like a big game to see it. 2. In 2010 during the AFL anniversary the Broncos did a bunch of different end zones, my favourite was the orange and blue diamonds.

Not sure anyone else pays attention, but just something I always notice.

I notice the end zone designs. My favorite was also the diamond.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I noticed that and think it's awesome. Love the D logo!
      sigpic

Comment

Loved the end zone art
        Follow me on Twitter
        @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

The diamonds we're my absolute fav.

Here's the end zone from Monday night.
          Last edited by Rastic; 09-16-2020, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Loved end zone art Denver old school logo with the D and horse were my favorite.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
              Here's the end zone from Monday night.

I'd be happy if they permanently went back to the D for both endzone and helmet! Never happen I guess since our SB record is 3-1 with the current helmet and 0-4 with the D, but that was the logo when I became a fan and will always be my favorite
              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Working...
              X