No announcement yet.

10-6* (Still)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a problem with the coaching IF they think Lock is an RPO quarterback. IMO Lock is not Cam Newton and not many people are, so I say that coaches who are after their very own Patrick Mahomes or Lamar Jackson should be told by an adult that that is just too bad. Show Lock some Curt Warner films and promise to fine him every time he crosses the line of scrimmage or gets sacked. I like his arm. His swagger not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by welderhead View Post
      I have a problem with the coaching IF they think Lock is an RPO quarterback. IMO Lock is not Cam Newton and not many people are, so I say that coaches who are after their very own Patrick Mahomes or Lamar Jackson should be told by an adult that that is just too bad. Show Lock some Curt Warner films and promise to fine him every time he crosses the line of scrimmage or gets sacked. I like his arm. His swagger not so much.
      What does RPO have to do with Lock crossing the LoS? The RB is the run option not the QB. Unless you’re talking about the read option but they haven’t done that once with him. Why would the coaching staff show him film of a Seattle RB, that seems counterproductive. But if you mean Kurt Warner, then he had many injury riddled seasons as well as a statue pocket passing QB.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowlands View Post
        Tampa Bay next. KC twice. Shoot, even the Chargers twice. Patriots coming up also. Saints later.
        No. 10-6 not happening.
        Maybe it's tank time??
        Sure. I think if we replaced the O-Line with tanks, that would be effective. :thumb:
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
          This feels like a 4-12 team.
          Agreed.....just don't see us winning much.
          We could have had Lamar Jackson *LJ for M.V.P*

Comment

With injuries the Broncos look like the worst team in the NFL right now

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
              With injuries the Broncos look like the worst team in the NFL right now
              It just feels that way because we just played two solid playoff level teams. I have spent more time watching other teams this year than re-watching Bronco games. We can compete for the worst team in the NFL at 0-3 but we actually good enough to not draft in the top 10....which kind of sucks for 2021 in ways.

Our defense kept us in games until TB.

Problem is our offense is still horrible. Can add all the WRs, TEs, QBs and OCs we want but if a subway turnstile will slow down the DL faster than our Center and RT than it really does not matter what else we do.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
              X