X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RocketArm006
    replied
    Originally posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    The young corners can be as good as they want to be, unless we stop leading the league in 3 and outs on offense, it's not going to matter much.
    Fair point. Offense definitely needs to sustain more drives and score more. Takes both sides of the ball.

Leave a comment:

• RocketArm006
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    He was very unlucky not the make the original 53. Lucky no-one claimed him and he made it to the PS, and is now back on the active roster.
    Agreed. I'd love to see him come in with a bit of a chip on his shoulder and have a great game. I'd love to see some depth at CB.

Leave a comment:

• RocketArm006
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Big Ben and TB will be a good test for our young DBs. The next two weeks we are going to find out a lot. I expect there will be some bump and people complaining but I hope our young guys grow and get better.
    Yes, super vet QBs against our secondary will be a formidable test. Sure, Brady and Ben are getting long in the tooth, but they're still legit QBs. I'm very interested to watch it pan out.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Fingers crossed. I like Bausby. He showed some decent flashes last year.
    He was very unlucky not the make the original 53. Lucky no-one claimed him and he made it to the PS, and is now back on the active roster.

Leave a comment:

• Letswinplz77
    replied
    The young corners can be as good as they want to be, unless we stop leading the league in 3 and outs on offense, it's not going to matter much.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Michael O is the Real Deal !!

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Big Ben and TB will be a good test for our young DBs. The next two weeks we are going to find out a lot. I expect there will be some bump and people complaining but I hope our young guys grow and get better.

Leave a comment:

• RocketArm006
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Bausby came off the PS. We'll see how he does.
    Fingers crossed. I like Bausby. He showed some decent flashes last year.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Sure, Bouye will be eligible in a month. Just hoping these young guys can hold it together. Not really too enthusiastic about PS squad guys. Guess we're gonna see a lot of young players get some playing time. Hopefully we dig up a couple diamonds in the rough.
    Bausby came off the PS. We'll see how he does.

Leave a comment:

• RocketArm006
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Bouye can return. Toliver, Holder and Locke are on PS. PS also has three Backers. I think PS guys can be protected twice and activated.
    Sure, Bouye will be eligible in a month. Just hoping these young guys can hold it together. Not really too enthusiastic about PS squad guys. Guess we're gonna see a lot of young players get some playing time. Hopefully we dig up a couple diamonds in the rough.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Oof. Here's hoping these young bucks can answer the call. Already running into depth issues and it's only week 2.
    Bouye can return. Toliver, Holder and Locke are on PS. PS also has three Backers. I think PS guys can be protected twice and activated.

Leave a comment:

• RocketArm006
    replied
    Oof. Here's hoping these young bucks can answer the call. Already running into depth issues and it's only week 2.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Barron is still questionable. Denver signed OLB Anthony Chickillo from New Orleans practice squad today.

Leave a comment:

• majicman067
    replied
    Yea I'm sure he'll rotate and be our dimebacker. Out of all the young cornerbacks I like him the most last year.

Leave a comment:

• majicman067
    replied
    https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/b...njured-reserve

Leave a comment:

Working...
X